Impossible to get banned?

I was just wondering, is it impossible to get banned if you bot at certain places?  For example curse at fight caves or alching in your house, where nobody can get in and hence nobody can report you.

Also, does changing your IP fairly frequently reduce the chance of you being banned? (or even increase it?)

Thnx!

Edited by 10k

All I know is. My account got locked when I kept switching Ip's from my VPN. Then I activated the authenticator. And it stopped locking my account. I still think the main load of bans comes from a combination of reports + their implemented bot system. So if you would bot in an unknown location. I think you're mainly safe. Also a half decent anti-ban and some breaks might be recommanded. 

Edited by Single Core

All I know is. My account got locked when I kept switching Ip's from my VPN. Then I activated the authenticator. And it stopped locking my account. I still think the main load of bans comes from a combination of reports + their implemented bot system. So if you would bot in an unknown location. I think you're mainly safe. Also a half decent anti-ban and some breaks might be recommanded.

I think changing your IP frequently would make you look #sus.

It's not safe to bot anywhere I don't think.

No, bots who make teletabs in house still get banned. :/

Thnx for the responses, won't be touching my IP then. Think ill risk it with alching in my house but ill use breaks :)

• Like 1