Supreme leader is banned again.

RoomScape

He won't be unbanned, he is just a trouble maker.

Aw man, and here I thought you were going to lock my thread.

But he's a cool guy. I can see where he can get annoying at times, lol. He raged at me when I first met him when I was just trying to have a chat. But I guess it's because he's just defensive. I do see a lot of people attacking him and it's probably just his way of lashing back.

• Administrator

Aw man, and here I thought you were going to lock my thread.

But he's a cool guy. I can see where he can get annoying at times, lol. He raged at me when I first met him when I was just trying to have a chat. But I guess it's because he's just defensive. I do see a lot of people attacking him and it's probably just his way of lashing back.

He just tried to ruin someones reputation because he is an idiot. 

Okay... to be fair to myself as I created a random account to comment on this... I didn't "try" to ruin @Arctic and @Blue reputation... @Maldesto I have emails confirming I can't dispute them, I have confirmation in call recorded from PayPal saying they have no reason not to send me my mone via another payment source etc... They have been banned on site(s) for scamming me... Multiple sites have agreed with me, I should not get banned for posting a dispute vs somebody else lol... Who has been proven to scam me, infact PayPal said it in both calls I recorded that it sounds like they are scamming me etc. So Cmon now... I have the right to post disputes on OTHER websites.

EDIT: if anything be pissed at @Arctic for creating all this horseshit, know each other for 5 years, and he is trying to scam me lmao.

Edited by random1

Okay... to be fair to myself as I created a random account to comment on this... I didn't "try" to ruin @Arctic and @Blue reputation... @Maldesto I have emails confirming I can't dispute them, I have confirmation in call recorded from PayPal saying they have no reason not to send me my mone via another payment source etc... They have been banned on site(s) for scamming me... Multiple sites have agreed with me, I should not get banned for posting a dispute vs somebody else lol... Who has been proven to scam me, infact PayPal said it in both calls I recorded that it sounds like they are scamming me etc. So Cmon now... I have the right to post disputes on OTHER websites.

EDIT: if anything be pissed at @Arctic for creating all this horseshit, know each other for 5 years, and he is trying to scam me lmao.

lol'd.

Not helping your situation and inb4ban

Great... Now my thread's getting locked. -.-

IKR, but it said "banned for 1 day" 48 hours ago sad.png So I came on here to ask if something was wrong with the OSBot system and saw this awsome thread....

OP: Room add me on skype m8

Again, not helping bro.

I don't know why everyone feels the need to ban evade in the hopes that it'll help them.