Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

On 12/9/2019 at 11:01 AM, Khaleesi said:

After further investiogation Aerial was never broken to start with.
You just had to take the bird and get 1 bait before starting.

To clarify that I added the text in the GUI on how to set it up and added some code to take the bird and your first bait, but positioning yourself is important before you start it :)

Script updated to V1.75:
- Updated Aerial Fishing

Will be online soon

I tried it again and it still hovers over the fishing spots even though they are gone. It does 'start', but it's broken.

edit: it took around 5 minutes for a full inventory..

Edited by feack

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if its been brought up before not a big issue but running on mirror mode fishing at barb village  on powerfish (trout, range 14 & cook fish) w/ human and anti on. i start the script but once full (i started the script while i had the skill tab pulled up) and it clicks on the cook skill and stays there and wont log out until i manually changed it but it only happens when your full and try to cook if you are not in the inventory slot it wont change at least not from skill tab to bag tab.

So I just tested aerial fishing on stealth mode and it remains broken. After two minutes of fishing the mouse hovering started again, taking 34 seconds, after which it continued again. One minute later, it started again. Could you please look into this issue? 

Also, the script doesn't drop mottled eels, which you get after 73 fishing / 68 hunter.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:01 AM, Khaleesi said:

After further investiogation Aerial was never broken to start with.
You just had to take the bird and get 1 bait before starting.

To clarify that I added the text in the GUI on how to set it up and added some code to take the bird and your first bait, but positioning yourself is important before you start it :)

Script updated to V1.75:
- Updated Aerial Fishing

Will be online soon

After reading some posts, this issue has been there for a while (august).

On 8/6/2019 at 3:01 AM, ammanizzo said:

@Khaleesi   Okay i have problem with this script. While Aerial Fishing it randomly stops catching fishes and starts hovering cursor over water.. :o and there is no fishing spot on that spot.. it didnt give any error logs about it. - thx

On 12/23/2019 at 11:53 PM, feack said:

But it should work for mirror right? It doesn't specify that there are features for different modes.

Mirror mode has always bin slower then normal client, something that can't be controlled from within a script.

17 hours ago, feack said:

So I just tested aerial fishing on stealth mode and it remains broken. After two minutes of fishing the mouse hovering started again, taking 34 seconds, after which it continued again. One minute later, it started again. Could you please look into this issue? 

Also, the script doesn't drop mottled eels, which you get after 73 fishing / 68 hunter.

After reading some posts, this issue has been there for a while (august).

Will check out the eels dropping.
Have you tried running it in normal mode instead of mirror mode? To see the difference?

EDIT:
Script udpated to V1.76:
- Fixed Typo in Mottled eels, should fix the dropping of them.

Kind regards
Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

12 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Mirror mode has always bin slower then normal client, something that can't be controlled from within a script.

Will check out the eels dropping.
Have you tried running it in normal mode instead of mirror mode? To see the difference?

EDIT:
Script udpated to V1.76:
- Fixed Typo in Mottled eels, should fix the dropping of them.

Kind regards
Khaleesi

Thanks for responding (during Christmas!) and fixing eels dropping :). I did however try running it on stealth mode. That is what you mean by normal mode right?

19 hours ago, feack said:

Thanks for responding (during Christmas!) and fixing eels dropping :). I did however try running it on stealth mode. That is what you mean by normal mode right?

Yes that's what I meant, how did that go for you?

14 hours ago, luck or skill said:

@Khaleesi

Does this support infernal eels? Fishing and smashing obviously

No sorry I don't have the fishing lvl do to those :/
I want to add them though!!

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Yes that's what I meant, how did that go for you?

No sorry I don't have the fishing lvl do to those :/
I want to add them though!!

Running it on stealth mode was better, but the same issue happened after three minutes. This results in hovering over the non-existing spot for 30+ seconds. Thinking this might be just a rare accident on stealth mode I let the bot continue, after which it happened one minute later. 

If I may also request a feature, it would be nice to add an option to keep cutting the fish instead of dropping them, this results in less fish / hour, but will probably make it less bot-like.

1 hour ago, feack said:

Running it on stealth mode was better, but the same issue happened after three minutes. This results in hovering over the non-existing spot for 30+ seconds. Thinking this might be just a rare accident on stealth mode I let the bot continue, after which it happened one minute later. 

If I may also request a feature, it would be nice to add an option to keep cutting the fish instead of dropping them, this results in less fish / hour, but will probably make it less bot-like.

That's really weird... Been running on 3 accs for 2 hours now and didn't encounter this :/
will look into this some more

• 3 weeks later...
  • Token changed the title to Khal Fisher
  • Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher