Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

5 hours ago, bestukfood said:

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Infernal_eel

They're not great fishing xp but very afk as you don't ever have to move tile other than when the fishing spot moves, it requires 80 fishing and is around 200k gp/hr, it is is a safe zone within the city of Mor Ul Rek. It is not dangerous to fish there.

Feel free to have a look at this guide 

It would be amazing if you could add it, you use the chisel on the eel to get the loot and all the loot is stackable

Sad thing is that I don't have 80 fishing :/
If someone could get me acces for 10min on these guys I could add this :)

Edited by Khaleesi

Hey Khal,

Great Script I have been using this from 1-98 fishing so far, but I ran into a slight issue today. I was running this bot with my typical breaks on mirror mode etc.

The last couple days I average 20k minnows caught per hour over a 10 hour runtime period. Today I came back from work and I noticed that I only averaged 7k per hour. I am not sure what exactly happened but something may have slowed down the script. 

Going to test something overnight and I will let you know in the morning if this persists.

On 9/9/2019 at 4:11 AM, returningnewbie said:

Trial please? TIA.

12 hours ago, mrklutch65 said:

Hey Khal,

Great Script I have been using this from 1-98 fishing so far, but I ran into a slight issue today. I was running this bot with my typical breaks on mirror mode etc.

The last couple days I average 20k minnows caught per hour over a 10 hour runtime period. Today I came back from work and I noticed that I only averaged 7k per hour. I am not sure what exactly happened but something may have slowed down the script. 

Going to test something overnight and I will let you know in the morning if this persists.

Hmm strange, let me know

10 hours ago, tumblez said:

Hi Khal,

Any chance you could add a function that would end the script after 'x amount of minutes'?

Why not use osbot break system?
Set a time to stop it and select "Stop script" ? :)

On 9/13/2019 at 12:55 PM, tumblez said:

Honestly that shit is busted half the time and with a large number of bots I don't trust it to execute. Just a suggestion if you have the time :)

Is it really?
Will keep in mind!

On 9/13/2019 at 2:28 PM, caesar78 said:

Is it possible to add an option to knife the leaping trout and salmon?

What can you do with this?

Hey, using the script for the first time, going well so far.

Have 2 suggestions/issues.

Would like to see a longer random delay for when a spot moves, you can pick out the bots on busy worlds really easy because they always click the new spot instantly.

The karambwan one, iv'e just started using, although it's working now, there's 2 issues.

I can only assume it thinks it's fishing karambwanji at the start as the amount fished goes up anywhere from 3-14 at a time

And lastly i had a problem where it wouldn't click the fairly ring at all, i solved that by just moving from re sizable and seems to have fixed that issue now.

Edited by divinitize

21 hours ago, divinitize said:

Hey, using the script for the first time, going well so far.

Have 2 suggestions/issues.

Would like to see a longer random delay for when a spot moves, you can pick out the bots on busy worlds really easy because they always click the new spot instantly.

The karambwan one, iv'e just started using, although it's working now, there's 2 issues.

I can only assume it thinks it's fishing karambwanji at the start as the amount fished goes up anywhere from 3-14 at a time

And lastly i had a problem where it wouldn't click the fairly ring at all, i solved that by just moving from re sizable and seems to have fixed that issue now.

You know there is a human idle function in the Settings tab?
Not eveyrone wants to waste time on their bots ^^ People like to suicide on farms

You always have to be on fixed to bot, resizeable is supported but flawed in my opinion :)
Fixed mode is way more stable, also try to zoom out a bit further so it can easy see all objects to interatc with them :)

Script updated to V1.73:
- Fixed calculation on Karambwans

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 11:01 AM, Khaleesi said:

You know there is a human idle function in the Settings tab?
Not eveyrone wants to waste time on their bots ^^ People like to suicide on farms

You always have to be on fixed to bot, resizeable is supported but flawed in my opinion :)
Fixed mode is way more stable, also try to zoom out a bit further so it can easy see all objects to interatc with them :)

Script updated to V1.73:
- Fixed calculation on Karambwans

How hard would it be for the bot to feed the cat every once 15 - 20 minutes / give it attention every 15 - 20 minutes as a check box in the GUI?

I think that would be a unique selling point especially for iron man users. 

• Token changed the title to Khal Fisher
  • Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher