Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

Hey Khal. Tried your script and like it a lot. 

There is one issue I have noticed that could potentially bring the ban hammer down really fast.

It happens in Shilo village when fishing Salmon/trout.

I have seen it happened twice now and it happened in exactly the same circumstances.

Your character is fishing in the blue spot, then the blue fishing spot disappears.

Your character then clicks on the north side of the river, as shown in the picture, although there is no active fishing spot in the red circle. After crossing the bridge on the north side, it will click back in front of the blue circle on the south side, although there is no active fishing spot there either. It will then go on to repeat that process many many times - that is alternating between north and south river sides without ever stopping (I suspect until a fishing spot spawns into either of those circles. I cannot be sure about this as I paused the bot before that as not to look suspicious).

Unfortunately, I didn't have the script paint open the second time it happened, but I am fairly sure the status was still "Fishing..."

As shown, you also have the logger on the picture.

http://imgur.com/fnLPAIo

Hey Khal. Tried your script and like it a lot. 

There is one issue I have noticed that could potentially bring the ban hammer down really fast.

It happens in Shilo village when fishing Salmon/trout.

I have seen it happened twice now and it happened in exactly the same circumstances.

Your character is fishing in the blue spot, then the blue fishing spot disappears.

Your character then clicks on the north side of the river, as shown in the picture, although there is no active fishing spot in the red circle. After crossing the bridge on the north side, it will click back in front of the blue circle on the south side, although there is no active fishing spot there either. It will then go on to repeat that process many many times - that is alternating between north and south river sides without ever stopping (I suspect until a fishing spot spawns into either of those circles. I cannot be sure about this as I paused the bot before that as not to look suspicious).

Unfortunately, I didn't have the script paint open the second time it happened, but I am fairly sure the status was still "Fishing..."

As shown, you also have the logger on the picture.

http://imgur.com/fnLPAIo

Ya I see, i'll take a look to shilo village asap smile.png

Could use some rework there!

Thx for your report <3

Edited by Khaleesi

Hi,

Just a quick note to say i have been using this for a week on several accounts. There is on occasion the odd miss click (trading player, running between fishing spots) but these are very few and far between.

Banks or drops as required and have had no issues with any bank so far :-)

All in all, can't recommend this awesome script enough! Does exactly what it should and gets those fishing lvls flying...and makes a little bank too ;-)

Time to work my way through your others now

Hi,

Just a quick note to say i have been using this for a week on several accounts. There is on occasion the odd miss click (trading player, running between fishing spots) but these are very few and far between.

Banks or drops as required and have had no issues with any bank so far :-)

All in all, can't recommend this awesome script enough! Does exactly what it should and gets those fishing lvls flying...and makes a little bank too ;-)

Time to work my way through your others now

Unfortunately I can't change those missclicks.

thx for the kind comments!

Khaleesi

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Khal Fisher
  • Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher