Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

Can i get a 24-48h trial? I'm really thinking of buying this. I have your RC bot and it works like a charm. thanks!

Trials are only 12 hour lately :)

Can i get a 24-48h trial? I'm really thinking of buying this. I have your RC bot and it works like a charm. thanks!

Trials are only 12 hour lately :)

• Like 1

I've ran it at this spot for 48 hours + at once fine with no issues, not sure if this was just a rare thing or what. the logger said

WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

http://postimg.org/image/ciz1o069l

Edited by Convergence

I've ran it at this spot for 48 hours + at once fine with no issues, not sure if this was just a rare thing or what. the logger said

http://postimg.org/image/ciz1o069l

Not a problem, its something I can't get away from the console log when using the webwalker :)

• Like 1

if the bot logs out during webwalking (because of breaks being enabled)  back to the trees after banking the script is unable to continue walking after logging back in, the logger just says WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition! over and over. happens quite often at magic training arena magics.  got stuck again at the same spot but slightly more to the right.

if the bot logs out during webwalking (because of breaks being enabled)  back to the trees after banking the script is unable to continue walking after logging back in, the logger just says WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition! over and over. happens quite often at magic training arena magics.  got stuck again at the same spot but slightly more to the right.

Whats the script status?

Can you get me a printscreen of get me all aditional info (check the bug report template)

I don't see why why it would cause an issue to break while trying to walk ..  but you never know :)

I purchased this script today and am really enjoying it. but am having a little trouble with some minor things

1. Cut one , Drop one doesn't seem to work - still cuts a full invo and then drops them?

2. Level goal , doesn't stop the script once I reach my # level I want? 

Might just be how I set it up ? I just need to tick the box correct?

Also a suggestion *if possible* can you add it so we can have multiple axes in our invos while cutting? - Say If im using this script to get from 1 - 41 woodcutting  I would have iron,steel,mith,addy axe in my invo so I don't need to keep banking if im powercutting- whenever I have the other axes in the invo it seems to drop them. - only a suggestion nothing major

Loving the script tho! 

Edited by thefray

One note from when watched it's performing during trial:

-Few times stopped doing anything when got full inv at south western tree while paint saying it was going to bank. Didn't get stuck during overnight run, so don't know if that was intentional or not. Maybe not ideal anti-ban measure doing it always at same spot. As didn't see it stop if inv got filled in any other spot.

I purchased this script today and am really enjoying it. but am having a little trouble with some minor things

1. Cut one , Drop one doesn't seem to work - still cuts a full invo and then drops them?

2. Level goal , doesn't stop the script once I reach my # level I want? 

Might just be how I set it up ? I just need to tick the box correct?

Also a suggestion *if possible* can you add it so we can have multiple axes in our invos while cutting? - Say If im using this script to get from 1 - 41 woodcutting  I would have iron,steel,mith,addy axe in my invo so I don't need to keep banking if im powercutting- whenever I have the other axes in the invo it seems to drop them. - only a suggestion nothing major

Loving the script tho! 

I don't even have a chop 1 drop 1 ... nor do I have a "Stop at lvl" function in the script yet.

One note from when watched it's performing during trial:

-Few times stopped doing anything when got full inv at south western tree while paint saying it was going to bank. Didn't get stuck during overnight run, so don't know if that was intentional or not. Maybe not ideal anti-ban measure doing it always at same spot. As didn't see it stop if inv got filled in any other spot.

what southern west tree, you didn't gave me a location :D

weird, shouldn't do that