Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

Talk about a WC script. The range meter for powerleveling is a nice touch and everything about this script is just great. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

edit:

This bot also waits at the correct tree every time (or at least it seams that way) when I'm at the GE.The interface is also very pleasing, informative, and you can interact with it!  Like I said, highly recommended.

Edited by Blank22

IdVOSZG.png

Want to purchase using RSGP? Click here!

Proggies:

Jb7y7oV.png

TU62Ntz.png

Dynamic signatures:

Insert an image into you signature with the folowing link: (Make sure to insert your name at the end)

signature.png?user=all

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client?

- What location and what tree?

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Script Trial

- A 24h trial is available for this script. You may request one HERE

Can i have 24h trial?

I just bought this script 2 days ago & already got banned because of it.

I don't know if i had certain settings on the script wrongs or if it was just a coincidence but yea..sad.png

Ih had the same problem. About 10 accounts of mine were banned before finally figuring out how to keep them alive. Script works amazing. I would recommend just getting 30 WC fast with the bot then training your combat to 21 because at Draynor the wizards will not atttack you.

I use VPN and when WC i only bot 4-5 hours max every other day i give it a day break

I understand you're away on a ski trip, I'm posting for when you get back.

While woodcutting Oaks at Varrock West something happens that freezes the bot and logs me out. I can't tell you what it is as I have not witnessed it.
In Edgeville the bot will continuously miss click the minimap when trying to go to the south tree. In then proceeds to click (incorrectly) the mini map running back and forth until the south tree responds.
In Draynor I died multiple times somehow, couldn't tell you why as I did not witness it but my accounts were above level 15. I assume it miss clicked a dark wizard.

I'll report any other issues I run across :)

• Like 1

I understand you're away on a ski trip, I'm posting for when you get back.

While woodcutting Oaks at Varrock West something happens that freezes the bot and logs me out. I can't tell you what it is as I have not witnessed it.

In Edgeville the bot will continuously miss click the minimap when trying to go to the south tree. In then proceeds to click (incorrectly) the mini map running back and forth until the south tree responds.

In Draynor I died multiple times somehow, couldn't tell you why as I did not witness it but my accounts were above level 15. I assume it miss clicked a dark wizard.

I'll report any other issues I run across smile.png

I thought you had to be lvl 21 to not be attacked by dark wizards?

I thought you had to be lvl 21 to not be attacked by dark wizards?

I think it's global with all NPCs and is twice the level +1. Level 7 dark wizard x2+1= 15. Regardless if that's correct I made sure they didn't attack me before starting the bot so I assume it must have clicked a dark wizard or something else happened. I was afk in every instance so I can't really say for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Token changed the title to Khal Woodcutter