Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Does everyone typically run anti drop pattern..? Just curious I've gotten 2 accounts to 92+ fishing and just recently got popped for botting but I think its because i was running different settings than i did before. Anyways just curious on other peoples settings if they don't mind sharing would appreciate it. smile.png

Also curious if everyone else's mouse only hovers over the backpack invetory slot, or the fishing spot. This increases the ban rate a lot correct ...?

Edited by Buffedd

Yes I can easily add selling fish to Rasolo support,

as for @pdbub the script is working perfectly fine, just had to do a test run because of you, everything seems fine. smile.png

@cymlawrence the bot no longer does that, restart the client biggrin.png

Anyway here are the details of the update which has just been added:

Version 0.54

- Added improved inventory decision making

- Reduces the chances of 'ran out feather/bait' bug to 0, it used to be very rare now it never happens, :D

- Added a few improvements for efficiency when dropping items and when walking using minimap

update will be live within an hour or so, good luck all ;)

Edited by Czar

Just bought the Script gotta say I do surely enjoy!

Though I was at Lumbridge (Bank) wanted to check something. Started to Script (No Fishing Net in Inventory but in bank) wanted to Fish at Lumbridge.

So it went to the spot without the Fishing Net. Maybe add a check for it? For chosen location and fish (So it can get the tools if person forgets)

Also I wanted to Fish at Draynor and it walked to Lumbridge apperently. That had to do something with the choosing, first had to do the Fish than Location.

• Like 1

[iNFO][bot #1][12/30 06:58:24 AM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!

[iNFO][bot #1][12/30 06:58:26 AM]: Error in script onStart(): Perfect Fisher

[iNFO][bot #1][12/30 06:58:26 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Fisher...

[iNFO][bot #1][12/30 06:58:26 AM]: Error in script onExit(): Perfect Fisher

[iNFO][bot #1][12/30 06:58:26 AM]: Script Perfect Fisher has exited!

[iNFO][12/30 06:58:27 AM]: Started script : Perfect Fisher

[DEBUG][12/30 06:58:50 AM]: Loading script id : 552

[DEBUG][12/30 06:58:55 AM]: Loaded script!

[DEBUG][12/30 06:58:55 AM]: Launching script...

[iNFO][bot #1][12/30 06:58:55 AM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!

[iNFO][bot #1][12/30 06:58:56 AM]: Error in script onStart(): Perfect Fisher

[iNFO][bot #1][12/30 06:58:56 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Fisher...

[iNFO][bot #1][12/30 06:58:56 AM]: Error in script onExit(): Perfect Fisher

[iNFO][bot #1][12/30 06:58:56 AM]: Script Perfect Fisher has exited!

[iNFO][12/30 06:58:56 AM]: Started script : Perfect Fisher

I'm having problems starting perfect fisher and perfect rock crab still, only your scripts. The dropping of the fish is pretty sloppy i think it fails multiple times and it seems to be examining fish instead of dropping alot so maybe thats why it fails, it was better before  it would definately improve exp/hr if it dropped more efficiently as it is noticeably slower at dropping now because it fails alot. Would def appreciate a fix. thx.

Edited by Turbotree
  • Like 1

Yooooooooooooo sup man I don't think anyone else has this issue besides me but every time I fish for some good kush u know the swordfish with the harpoon in fishing guild or lobsters at catherby and what not, this script would fish well hell yeh it fishing well or at least aight but after like maybe 30 mins to an hour it just stops, as in my character would stand there doing nothing with some fish in the invent and do fk all ay and then would log me out. So I'm just like dayum man I just want some fish for like at least 2 hours u known sayan

• Like 1

Make sure not to disable AFK mode, otherwise it may AFK and log out randomly, I have auto enabled it so there is higher anti-ban :D

@Turbotree http://osbot.org/forum/topic/88989- make sure not to run OSBot from the command line, according to that thread

@Failure I will re-introduce the feature to check for fishing items, I just didn't enable it due to users using bare-handed fishing

thanks for feedback all :D A nice improvement update coming up :)

Make sure not to disable AFK mode, otherwise it may AFK and log out randomly, I have auto enabled it so there is higher anti-ban biggrin.png

@Turbotree http://osbot.org/forum/topic/88989- make sure not to run OSBot from the command line, according to that thread

@Failure I will re-introduce the feature to check for fishing items, I just didn't enable it due to users using bare-handed fishing

thanks for feedback all biggrin.png A nice improvement update coming up smile.png

I'm running Osbot from my downloads, where it is in installed, I just double click the osbot program there to start it. Took me nearly 30 minutes of trying to start your scripts to start perfect fishing, Idk what the problem is but some of my scripts 100% start fine everytime. Just not yours.

Make sure not to disable AFK mode, otherwise it may AFK and log out randomly, I have auto enabled it so there is higher anti-ban biggrin.png

thanks for feedback all biggrin.png A nice improvement update coming up smile.png

Getting this, it's spamming the console:

bce1c41.png

This is happening when I select to fish shark at fishing guild. Just sits there and spams that.

Wouldn't be hard for you to add to check if player can do bare-handed or not. If not get supplies more lazyness for the users haha.

Maybe also a nice feature is to remember the last used settings for banking and powerfishing.

Hey Czar, I'm banking lobsters at Karmja, and it seems to be getting stuck sometimes trying to leave Karmja.

It uses the "pay-fare" option on the customs officer,

and starts talking to the customs officer but in the middle of the conversation, it clicks on the map.

Repeats this process for a while before successfully leaving karmja.

This may be conflicting with it:

82a1861d9ae3cca77b65da42c9afea18.png

Here is the console:

6f2733932483c3b23f02dc32a397e997.gif

Please look into this.

Btw, love your scripts! biggrin.png

Edited by Huz

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO