Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

hey, how does this bot work with manta ray/ sea turtle`? do i need any special items to fish them?

I just posted that I improved karamja, don't worry tongue.png The update is version 0.54 and it will most likely be registered by the admins within few hours max (admins need to verify update, check for security purposes etc)

I'm not sure about manta ray/sea turtle since it requires a team to play, although if there's a way to solo finish that minigame, I will add that feature for sure tongue.png

As for shilo village, hmm either restart the client or set mouse zoom to far away to allow more entities to be detected. EDIT: I will be testing shilo village now, just in case

As for logging out due to afk I am still working on a nice anti-afk (which doesn't cause bans !!!!) since my afk system is kicking in (you're welcome for saving your account from bans) by acting like a human. tongue.png

Edited by Czar

hey Czar is there anyway to stop it from logging out all the time? or is that supposed to happen.

Yo bro I completely agree I bot fo like an hour 30 minutes and always logs out like da hell man I wana go to sleep and not set the alarm every hour or two to log back in you feel me czar. Just to add some info usually I log back in its next tot he fishing spot with almost a full invent of fisheries and good stuff, the log says nothing bro the script continues but the log says nothing. I wana get a good nights sleep bro yo bro yooooooooooooo czar you'll know how to fix this ay well this happens to me in catherby when catching lobsters yoooooooyoyoyooyoyoyo

Edited by random243

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO