Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

More Proggy's.

The screenshots I upload are all taken on different days after restarting the bot and everything. Not continuous. So I have at least 170 hrs of fishing leveling using this bot and will have about 300 hrs by the time I reach 99 fishing. If 300 hours of botting doesn't get you banned then this is definitely the best script ever!

• Like 2

Mate i have problems, when i deposit my lobsters at karamja and i back to payback to go to karamja they just log me out before trip, its just a bug or something?

The error:

[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 10:25:37 PM]: Walkiong to[x=3045, y=3235, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 10:25:37 PM]: 1
[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 10:25:37 PM]: NO OBSTACLES???
[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 10:25:37 PM]: Clicking: [x=3038, y=3234, z=0]
Edited by Matikeen

I believe I may have found a bug, while I was barb fishing for a solid 5h 30m I checked up on the screen and the bot went to my equipment tab while it was trying to drop the fish in my inventory and kept right clicking on the spaces where the fish should be if it were on the inventory screen. I watched it for like 10 minutes and it didn't correct itself so I had to correct it manually. I hope you could find a way to fix this because it would seem like bot behavior to me. 

Here is the console text. 

[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 05:56:13 PM]: loop.nodrop_others Cancelled drop task 2
[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 05:56:13 PM]: fish.atarea or fish exists 1003
[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 05:58:57 PM]: loop.nodrop_others Cancelled drop task 2
[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 05:58:57 PM]: fish.atarea or fish exists 1003
[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 05:59:27 PM]: fish.atarea or fish exists 1003
[WARN][bot #1][06/29 06:03:17 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 06:03:17 PM]: Started random solver : Dismiss Random
[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 06:03:19 PM]: Solved  Genie dismissal random.
[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 06:03:19 PM]: Random solver exited : Dismiss Random
[WARN][bot #1][06/29 06:27:31 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 06:27:36 PM]: loop.nodrop_others Cancelled drop task 2
[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 06:27:36 PM]: fish.atarea or fish exists 1003
Edited by Boney Guy 8

From my own experience, I wouldn't recommended powerfishing at barbarian village due to (probable) increased ban rates there, although this is just a guess. There are other spots like north of seers village, southwest area in gnome stronghold, north of ardougne or west of fishing guild (where you can sell your fish to Rasolo.)

For logging out when doing karamja fishing, make sure you have more than 30gp, otherwise it will log out

@Inventory dropping, i will make some changes ASAP, just make sure to use latest osbot (version .77)

As for walking, as soon as my latest update (version 2.1) is here, there will never be walking issues anymore ;)

More Proggy's.

The screenshots I upload are all taken on different days after restarting the bot and everything. Not continuous. So I have at least 170 hrs of fishing leveling using this bot and will have about 300 hrs by the time I reach 99 fishing. If 300 hours of botting doesn't get you banned then this is definitely the best script ever!

May I please ask what you're fishing? =)

Stop posting crap here, it's impossible to get banned instantly, you must've used another script or done something stupid

There's 99 fishing proggies here, so it's not the script's fault

i only used osbuddy from 1-52 fishing.When i started using your script by using injection,came back from dinner seeing it was locked.I have never used any other clients than osbot and your script.I don't know why this happened.

i only used osbuddy from 1-52 fishing.When i started using your script by using injection,came back from dinner seeing it was locked.I have never used any other clients than osbot and your script.I don't know why this happened.

Do you mean your account was locked? That's not the same as banned. perhaps you tried to use a new proxy at the same time and the IP change was significant enough that jagex locked you out?

Well you must've did something wrong man, I suggest using mirror mode in the future, change IP and delete jagexcache, and you won't get banned anymore,

like I said there is a 70 hour progress report, along with many other 50+ hour progress reports, and you claim to have been banned instantly.. something doesn't add up :/ this script makes use of antipattern to ensure minimal bans, so what could've happened is a jmod must've banned you manually or something. Did you have the typical level 3 botter outfit with a jumbled up name e.g. elkfwefklwf ?

Well you must've did something wrong man, I suggest using mirror mode in the future, change IP and delete jagexcache, and you won't get banned anymore,

like I said there is a 70 hour progress report, along with many other 50+ hour progress reports, and you claim to have been banned instantly.. something doesn't add up :/ this script makes use of antipattern to ensure minimal bans, so what could've happened is a jmod must've banned you manually or something. Did you have the typical level 3 botter outfit with a jumbled up name e.g. elkfwefklwf ?

Yes,i just created the account 2 days ago and yes it was lvl 3 ,i was planning to make it a skiller,my display name was actually "Smart Duck" and i changed the outfits.Thanks for the tip i'll try to do what you said.God Bless.Thanks for the trial :)

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO