Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Im not sure if im going to look harsh or so  but i wonder, if i could get acess and try this for one hour tops  smile.png I have no doubt, but still.. as they do in bazaars while selling meat: you get one piece to taste,  and you end up leaving with atleast  2 kilos of that yummy meat biggrin.png

Long things short : may i have free trial of  one hour or so smile.png

Gave you 8 hour trial, refresh scripts

• Like 1

Hey there smile.png I also used the free trial that you gave me yesterday. Script worked 7 hours straight, after that had to turn my laptop off smile.png Worked flawless, just noticed a bug. Bot from time to time was clicking on options tab and draging mouse to display/audio settings. And all of that like 30 times in a minute for 10minutes or so. That was crazy  :D Despite that bot worked really great as i already told smile.png

Edited by monicabeau

Hey there smile.png I also used the free trial that you gave me yesterday. Script worked 7 hours straight, after that had to turn my laptop off smile.png Worked flawless, just noticed a bug. Bot from time to time was clicking on options tab and draging mouse to display/audio settings. And all of that like 30 times in a minute for 10minutes or so. That was crazy  biggrin.png Despite that bot worked really great as i already told smile.png

that is normal. it's part of the anti-ban i think.

Yet again perfect work. I love your chopper and I love this script even more. Only "bug" I found was my character fought with a gnome when I was fishing trout and salmon in Tree gnome stronghold. I don't know which one attacked first but I believe it happened in the most south-west fishing spots near that tree -icon other side the river.

But still you are the best and keep up the good work! :)

• Like 1

Yet again perfect work. I love your chopper and I love this script even more. Only "bug" I found was my character fought with a gnome when I was fishing trout and salmon in Tree gnome stronghold. I don't know which one attacked first but I believe it happened in the most south-west fishing spots near that tree -icon other side the river.

But still you are the best and keep up the good work! smile.png

Enable right-click option for npcs and it won't attack them ever again tongue.png I will investigate the interaction methods however

Edited by Czar

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO