Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Will check out karamja/port sarim banking and post an update shortly.

As for dropping styles make sure that you have shift-drop enabled otherwise it may just drop normally. Please confirm if this works better for you, in the meantime I will run some tests and make sure everything's okay.

As for trials - activated enjoy.

On 4/26/2020 at 2:24 AM, Space said:

unknown.png

An update, Also sent you over discord. Works perfectly and would recommend to anyone. This is the second account doing barbarian fishing. The first got 99 without any bans or problems. I'm currently also in the process of making a third account as discussed with you over discord. If anyone has any worries about using this script. Don't. Bot smart and you'll get there. The script is actually flawless and any bugs/errors I've come across are fixed immediately. Thanks Czar <3 

Any tips on how you botted barbarian fishing and not got banned? Like how many hours a day, any breaks? What kind of settings you used for the script? @Space

On 6/1/2020 at 11:06 AM, Czar said:

Will check out karamja/port sarim banking and post an update shortly.

As for dropping styles make sure that you have shift-drop enabled otherwise it may just drop normally. Please confirm if this works better for you, in the meantime I will run some tests and make sure everything's okay.

As for trials - activated enjoy.

Shift dropping was enabled but no matter which option i pick it seems to drop in this style every time

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO