Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

There seems to be nothing wrong in the console, can you confirm you are not disconnecting via connection or just logging out via idle? I usually select anti idle to stay logged in. If setting an account (to relog when logged out) then turning off anti idle is a good move for antiban.

As for user botting 7 hours without breaks; I highly recommend using breaks it will help you progress super far.

23 hours ago, Czar said:

There seems to be nothing wrong in the console, can you confirm you are not disconnecting via connection or just logging out via idle? I usually select anti idle to stay logged in. If setting an account (to relog when logged out) then turning off anti idle is a good move for antiban.

As for user botting 7 hours without breaks; I highly recommend using breaks it will help you progress super far.

You're prob right. Okay ill give that a try. 

I am having a problem: not only does the osbot client dip to 9-15 fps, but the script stops doing anything when fish move around at the fishing guild (the cursor stops moving until the character logs out).

It also fails to resume once I pause it. The cursor never comes back on the client.

The log shows no errors, any advice or knowledge of what causes this?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Czar said:

I highly recommend allocating more memory if using mirror client, since it requires 2 clients it uses up more memory. Will investigate the code and see if I can find any improvements to make for the new version ^^ :D

Hey, thank you for your response, I did notice the client was only using an unusually low amount of RAM.

I’m new to windows so I’ll look up how to do that. Shouldn’t be a problem, I have 64GB of ram and an i9.

i’ll let you know if it resolved the issue!

On 10/22/2019 at 5:25 PM, B o b said:

congrats....I'm going for 99 too, how did you structure your breaks/hours played each day? advice would be appreciated I'm new to botting

make them random, i normall bot 1-3 hours then break 10-30 mins. all day from the time i wake up til i go to sleep. and dont bot while im asleep. 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO