Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Is it to late to post my 99 fishing with your script Lol I got months ago on my main (btw your scripts are amazing)

On 7/9/2019 at 11:15 AM, Czar said:

I can't wait to see another 99 ^^ :D Especially in these days. Botting back then (2015) was easier, now it's more difficult and people are still getting 99s somehow ^^ :D Added results to main thread :)

Activated all trials good luck guys ^^ :D

99 Achieved. 13/07/2019. A long journey. Over 320k feathers, 1 month and over 13m XP. Very grateful for this script. I managed to capture the final 5/7 seconds on gyazo as a gif. I also have a screenshot for you Czar. Thank you so much.

https://gyazo.com/90897762a59767447096df20a4b9eb28

screenshot_13_07_2019-08_19_20.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Space said:

99 Achieved. 13/07/2019. A long journey. Over 320k feathers, 1 month and over 13m XP. Very grateful for this script. I managed to capture the final 5/7 seconds on gyazo as a gif. I also have a screenshot for you Czar. Thank you so much.

https://gyazo.com/90897762a59767447096df20a4b9eb28

screenshot_13_07_2019-08_19_20.png

Gratz!!! :D:D:D Added to main thread, really glad to see you get 99 without any bans whatsoever, good job man it's a nice achievement especially these days where people don't know how to bot 1 hour without getting banned. Now we wish you luck on the next 99 ^^ :D

• Heart 1

New Update (v133)

- Drop others function now works better
- Dropping system changes
- Barbarian Outpost location now supports banking
- Added new feature 'wait before moving to new fish spot'
- Fixed Rainbow fishing and banking
- Misc. changes

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

Now I can focus on plugins and pure anti-ban, apologies for those of you whom have waited for a bonus plugin update, but rest assured it's coming soon ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

New Update (v133)

- Drop others function now works better
- Dropping system changes
- Barbarian Outpost location now supports banking
- Added new feature 'wait before moving to new fish spot'
- Fixed Rainbow fishing and banking
- Misc. changes

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

Now I can focus on plugins and pure anti-ban, apologies for those of you whom have waited for a bonus plugin update, but rest assured it's coming soon ^^ :D 

Plugins? What did you have in mind?

One thing I noticed when fishing with feathers is that I ran out of feathers and I ended up just standing there, not logging out. I was actually banned using this script overnight at barbarian outpost and wonder if it was for that reason and a mod happened to be there. Should bot auto-log out if no bait/lure, etc? Obviously going forward I'm not going to bot longer than I have feathers... 

• Like 1

Was the bot doing any action(s) while logged in or was it just logging in and out? If it was just logging in/out then it wouldn't have caused ban, it must have come from botting - what's your botting hours like? I will take another look at the bot and update the feather code. In the meantime I highly recommend getting a lot of feathers if possible (if not on an iron man or something) while I add another update to the bot. Was it a 2-day temporary ban or perm? In any case I will update the bot for you ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO