Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

@Czar Couldn't resist another "Perfect" Script ^.^ 

So my main monitor is a 4k screen and it really fucks with me reading stuff in the client/the gui, what does "Anti-AFK Mode" mean? Is AFK always enabled if I don't select that? I usually aim for having those modes on when applicable for scripts like this. If you don't already have it in the "normal mode" where I don't click Anti-AFK mode, have you ever thought about adding the 'move mouse out of client' options to your afkable scripts like fishing etc.? I think that would help with the "human like" behavior, especially for fishing when most people are afking it and I'm sitting here procrastinating studying at 2am and babysitting it hahaha

Edited by lynxl

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 4:38 AM, Xanthippie said:

@Czar Couldn't resist another "Perfect" Script ^.^ 

So my main monitor is a 4k screen and it really fucks with me reading stuff in the client/the gui, what does "Anti-AFK Mode" mean? Is AFK always enabled if I don't select that? I usually aim for having those modes on when applicable for scripts like this. If you don't already have it in the "normal mode" where I don't click Anti-AFK mode, have you ever thought about adding the 'move mouse out of client' options to your afkable scripts like fishing etc.? I think that would help with the "human like" behavior, especially for fishing when most people are afking it and I'm sitting here procrastinating studying at 2am and babysitting it hahaha

you could try opening the bot and following these instructions to help with client size and GUI:

1. Open Task Manager
2. Right click on Java and "open file location"
3. Right click on the Java it just showed you
4. Select "properties" -> "Compatibility" Tab -> Check "Override high DPI....by: -> System

My script can't distinguish between shark harpooing spots and the swordfish/tuna spots in the fishing guild when I just need it to fish sharks (Net/ harpooning spots). Can you fix this?

Just tried fishing sharks at Jestizo and same thing happened, it couldn't distinguish between the cage/harpoon or net/harpoon spots.

Thanks

Edited by ValBot
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO