Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Sorry about the last update guys, it didn't fully affect all netting locations.

Just posted update v109 it is currently working flawlessly now. I just need to know what the option for monkfish is and I will add that to the script too for v110 immediately :D 

EDIT: Monkfish working flawessly in new update v109, no need for another update now :D

Gl guys, update will automatically go live within 24 hours :D 

Edited by Czar

If i look at the first page i see 100 hours + straight botting progress pics? how the f did u guys not got banned? i get banned al the time and not botting more then 4hours a day? zzz... i want 99 fishing so bad, someone have to explain me how bcuz i got 3 accounts that already have been banned yet? got a new one my 4th i hope this one dont get banned aswell ..

20 hours ago, madmat1c said:

its rlt perfect bot but i get 4 times banned...

Same problem i got madmat1c.. the bot is amazing asf never crashes, i bot like 4 hours a day never more then that and i already got 3 acc's banned, the bot just have a high ban rate with the shift drop thing, it always do the same thing, i think thats why we get banned all the time, im wondering how these people get 99 fishing without getting banned, and i see progress pic's on the first page from czar 80+ hours ??? pls someone explain me HOW?? without getting banned ... :/  

2 hours ago, crax_plox said:

Same problem i got madmat1c.. the bot is amazing asf never crashes, i bot like 4 hours a day never more then that and i already got 3 acc's banned, the bot just have a high ban rate with the shift drop thing, it always do the same thing, i think thats why we get banned all the time, im wondering how these people get 99 fishing without getting banned, and i see progress pic's on the first page from czar 80+ hours ??? pls someone explain me HOW?? without getting banned ... :/  

Possible IP ban? Are you constantly botting on the same IP that you got banned on initially?

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO