Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Yo, what's up with the barb village fishing? got 2 accounts banned its spamming to walk to the same place by the tree west of the fishing spots(after banking) and spazzes out even harder when trying to walk up to the fishing spot and clicks like 1000x times before it finally starts fishing.

Could you please add some user defined options for

1.) Mouse speed

2.) Clicking delays(not to spam click stuff)

3.) Delay before switching fishing spots

4.) Anti-Ban frequency

5.) Randomized delays for alot of basic stuff like wait X amount of time before dropping/banking after full inv, etc.

More anti ban features:

1.) Randomly view other tabs

2.) Randomly and more often check your fishing exp aswell as other stats.

3.) Right click random objects

4.) Right click other players/npc's

5.) Randomly stop/pause for x amount of seconds to not be too consistent like a bot.

Would be very helpful and other than that i enjoy using your scripts :)

• Like 1

Yo, what's up with the barb village fishing? got 2 accounts banned its spamming to walk to the same place by the tree west of the fishing spots(after banking) and spazzes out even harder when trying to walk up to the fishing spot and clicks like 1000x times before it finally starts fishing.

Could you please add some user defined options for

1.) Mouse speed

2.) Clicking delays(not to spam click stuff)

3.) Delay before switching fishing spots

4.) Anti-Ban frequency

5.) Randomized delays for alot of basic stuff like wait X amount of time before dropping/banking after full inv, etc.

More anti ban features:

1.) Randomly view other tabs

2.) Randomly and more often check your fishing exp aswell as other stats.

3.) Right click random objects

4.) Right click other players/npc's

5.) Randomly stop/pause for x amount of seconds to not be too consistent like a bot.

Would be very helpful and other than that i enjoy using your scripts smile.png

That is a very good idea, I will definitely add a setup window to allow users to change certain script antiban settings, the only thing that OSBot client doesn't allow is to change mouse speed, aside from that I can add pretty much any antiban method biggrin.png

As for walking, I highly advise against using osbot's webwalker, it's incredibly buggy. Use the second walking option (my custom one) it's better because it doesn't spam click or anything. I added 3 walking options as an emergency option , if any of them don't work just try the next one. Usually the second one (aforementioned) is the best working one biggrin.png

The one which is called "Next-gen walker (beta)" is the best walking option, with lower ban rate too :D

As for script antiban window, it will be added as an environment tool so all of my scripts will have that extension - all I have to do is design a nice, easy-to-use menu for antiban and I will post the update ASAP.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO