Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Why barbarian fishing get me 23k xp/h

im 75 fishing 40 str 40 agility

Powerfishing on this script is still broken right now (at least when barb fishing). It's still not dropping the full inventory after skipping over fish. This is cutting down the fish per hour down about 50-70 fish. This along with using the mirror client is what is likely slowing down your xp per hour (I'm assuming you're using the mirror client). The xp is going to be pretty slow with anything until mirror client's cpu usage gets fixed.

I'm only getting 38-39k xp per hour at 90 fishing, 73 strength, and 65 agility. Using the standard client (before the dropping bug on this script) I was getting around 49-50k xp per hour.

Powerfishing on this script is still broken right now (at least when barb fishing). It's still not dropping the full inventory after skipping over fish. This is cutting down the fish per hour down about 50-70 fish. This along with using the mirror client is what is likely slowing down your xp per hour (I'm assuming you're using the mirror client). The xp is going to be pretty slow with anything until mirror client's cpu usage gets fixed.

I'm only getting 38-39k xp per hour at 90 fishing, 73 strength, and 65 agility. Using the standard client (before the dropping bug on this script) I was getting around 49-50k xp per hour.

Try anti-pattern dropping if regular dropping, and vice-versa, until I fix this. Somebody should've posted.. I was here relaxing thinking it's fine tongue.png Anyways new update coming soon.

The problem is that over the time i've used this script, I had to wait time for the next update more than I could bot. Not that there are any problems right now, I don't think.

I know, this happens to other scripts too man, we just have to be patient. OSBot makes updates, RS makes updates, both updates can affect scripts, then scripters have to update their scripts etc. If nothing changed, scripts would never break, ever

What's wrong with powerfishing, explain in detail and I will fix ASAP.

EDIT: Just tested powerfishing system for 3 hours.. works fine. Did salmon in barbarian village.

I'm not sure how many times I have to post it in the thread before you read/understand it...lol. Barbarian fishing next to the outpost leaping trout/salmon/sturige. Bot will catch a full inventory and use your anti-drop method of skipping over fish, but it will not come back and drop those fish it skipped over. It will go straight back to fishing even if the inventory is half full.

Edit: I posted it on page 30, 31, and twice now on 32 all the same details that I just posted above

Other than that, this has been a great script for me so far. By far the best fishing script I've used on OSRS. Keep up the good work

Edited by rsgodd
  • Like 1

I'm not sure how many times I have to post it in the thread before you read/understand it...lol. Barbarian fishing next to the outpost leaping trout/salmon/sturige. Bot will catch a full inventory and use your anti-drop method of skipping over fish, but it will not come back and drop those fish it skipped over. It will go straight back to fishing even if the inventory is half full.

Edit: I posted it on page 30, 31, and twice now on 32 all the same details that I just posted above

Other than that, this has been a great script for me so far. By far the best fishing script I've used on OSRS. Keep up the good work

Ah, I thought I fixed it lol, I will investigate this and provide an update within ~30 minutes.

@Bamboo, what do you want this script to have that will satisfy you, I have fixed all the issues except powerfishing which I will have fixed by 30 minutes

I will give you an auth for my range guild until you are happy with this script. The auth is unlimited for now.

Edited by Czar

Version 3.13

- Fixed powerfishing

Update will be live within an hour :D

Guys, I am changing the name of the script due to some scripting rule changes, any body have an idea what to name it to? Can't be flawless/perfect/good anything that makes the script look flawless. I was thinking Infinity, or maybe just Czar.

If anybody has a good idea I will give them an auth to all my of my scripts unlimited.

Version 3.13

- Fixed powerfishing

Update will be live within an hour biggrin.png

Guys, I am changing the name of the script due to some scripting rule changes, any body have an idea what to name it to? Can't be flawless/perfect/good anything that makes the script look flawless. I was thinking Infinity, or maybe just Czar.

If anybody has a good idea I will give them an auth to all my of my scripts unlimited.

CZFishing AIO