Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Version 3.05

- Fixed drop other fish

- Changed 'keep other fish' to 'drop other fish' in GUI

- No longer attempts to fish when inventory is full

- No longer stuck on dialogues

- Added a state debugger (now shows which state the script is in, e.g. fishing/dropping/banking)

Update should be live within an hour. biggrin.png

EDIT: Also, good news, my account is ready for barbarian fishing so I can test the tick-fishing I wrote :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Not sure if this was touched on already, or if it was already updated. But when i'm powerfishing leaping salmon at the barbarian

outpost it seems that the bot gets stuck on the "you cant carry any more fish" dialogue. 

Would appreciate it a ton if this was fixed, but thanks for the speedy updates and effort. 

• Like 2

Not sure if this was touched on already, or if it was already updated. But when i'm powerfishing leaping salmon at the barbarian

outpost it seems that the bot gets stuck on the "you cant carry any more fish" dialogue. 

Would appreciate it a ton if this was fixed, but thanks for the speedy updates and effort. 

Yes, this is fixed as of version 3.05. We are still waiting for the update though. It should be approved by the SDN Manager within an hour or two. :D

• Like 1

Alright well I'm going to add 2 updates now, one may fix the barbarian fishing, the other one will make sure it never stays idle. So I suppose one of these updates will surely fix the issues.

Version 3.06

- Used my range guild's dialogue system

- No longer stays idle when in a dialogue

I literally just tested it and it works, so there shouldn't be any more problems related to dialogues anymore, since I used my ranger's code.

do i need to re download something after the new version of osbot? (2.3.45) and the script is V3.06

im fine? or need to do something

thanks

the bot clicks on net when im doing sharks with harpoon. why? then it just sits there and i have to fix it manually

still stuck in dialoges

edit3:

now with the .46 version of osbot is working fine, but the paint looks strange now haha

Edited by solacepride

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO