Hey guys :)

Mrquarter

Hey everybody,

I thought i'd finally introduce myself. I am Ryan, 21 years old, and a senior in college. I made this account in the very beginning of OSBot and have not really done anything until now.

I am from Florida and love to go to theme parks, hang out with friends, watch tv, and program.

I was in the RSPS business for 8 years when I used to own a server and have always botted runescape since I do not have the time to actually play. I started playing RuneScape when I was 11 so I have been around a very long time.

I have come to OSBot to start making scripts. I am currently working on a woodcutter, which I just posted a little thread about in the local script section for woodcutting.

I am friendly and love to meet new people. If you have any questions, ask away, if not, I hope to get to know some of you!

Hey everybody,

I thought i'd finally introduce myself. I am Ryan, 21 years old, and a senior in college. I made this account in the very beginning of OSBot and have not really done anything until now.

I am from Florida and love to go to theme parks, hang out with friends, watch tv, and program.

I was in the RSPS business for 8 years when I used to own a server and have always botted runescape since I do not have the time to actually play. I started playing RuneScape when I was 11 so I have been around a very long time.

I have come to OSBot to start making scripts. I am currently working on a woodcutter, which I just posted a little thread about in the local script section for woodcutting.

I am friendly and love to meet new people. If you have any questions, ask away, if not, I hope to get to know some of you!

Thanks smile.png

Welcome to OSBot :)

I am also from FL 

Hey everybody,

Thanks smile.png

Welcome, I'm from the UK but have visited Florida 4 times and it is an awesome place!

Look forward to you helping the community continue its growth smile.png

• 2 weeks later...