Sleep paralysis

The Hero of Time

not being able to move ur own body AT ALL and feeling completely awake, duude, it messes with ur head, weird things happen when people freak out
you breathe deeply when sleeping, so I guess if they panic they would want to breathe faster

It can happen when you wake up in the middle of your deep sleep which usually doesn't happen since you only get 5%-10% of deep sleep when sleeping.

Trust me you don't want to experience this at all. I've experienced this many and many times in different kinds. Sometimes really small things, which aren't that scary in real life, can get your heart beaten up while being asleep.

I've been choked many times and when I finally wake up I can see myself still breathing loud as I was not getting any air for real. Really something special I guess.

I get it almost every night, have since I was a kid. It's really not scary after a while, I usually just relax and fall back asleep when I wake up with it, or if I know I have to get up, I have a few tricks I use to pull myself out of it. Like getting enough energy to roll over if I'm on my side, or keep wiggling my fingers or toes until I finally wake up, though sometimes I do have trouble and I usually just move my foot as much as possible until my girlfriend notices, since I have told her what to look for if I'm having it.

Just know it can't kill you, you will wake up before you choke or anything like that; if you are able to relax, you usually can go lucid by falling back asleep.

• Like 2

Has anyone ever experienced it, or does anyone know a family member / friend / relative that has experienced it? it is litteraly the most frightening thing I've ever read. basically you wake up in the middle of the night, and you feel awake, but your body is still asleep. you can't move, you freak out and some people even think they can't breathe anymore, its terrifying as fk

i've been watching some Dark5  Video's lately cuz i really enjoy them. If anyone has been watching Drift0r then you might recognize he has been talking about the Shadow guy in his sleep, and it really fucks him up, he talks about it in his Ghost stories series, haven't watched it, and like some creepy things? i recommend. 

in this dark5 video, they talk about shadow people, and first i was like, meh, i wonder if this is real, then i realized, oh shit, drift0r talked about this, god damn.

I would like it if you look at the linked words i used, and comment how you think about it, it took a while to post this so I'd appreciate it if you don't just spam for PC here

"Sleep Paralysis may strike nearly 40 - 50% of all the people at least once in their lifetime"

sad.png

coz of the yt vid u have there  i had to put this video here 

o ye and im  also subbed to dark5, watched sum vids.

now to the point, i didnt experience sleep paralysis.

though i have experienced some annoying shit like restless leg symptom, i was sleeping but i felt my legs moving because of the uncomfyness throughout the night and that gave me some weird dreams lol. hard to explain it though.

soz if i went off-topic here, didnt feel like making topic about what i just said :p

coz of the yt vid u have there  i had to put this video here 

o ye and im  also subbed to dark5, watched sum vids.

now to the point, i didnt experience sleep paralysis.

though i have experienced some annoying shit like restless leg symptom, i was sleeping but i felt my legs moving because of the uncomfyness throughout the night and that gave me some weird dreams lol. hard to explain it though.

soz if i went off-topic here, didnt feel like making topic about what i just said tongue.png

danger dolan is also nice ;)

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the little gravedig but I had to post it. I've been experiencing something similar. I wake up in the middle of the night like I "forgot something to do and I have to do it now" but I don't know where I am, what day it is, who I am and I can't seem to move either.

I've had it for 2 weeks straight but it's been less now and I'm so glad it's less because that shit is crazy and terrifying.

So all those wanting to experience it : you don't.

• Like 1

Sorry for the little gravedig but I had to post it. I've been experiencing something similar. I wake up in the middle of the night like I "forgot something to do and I have to do it now" but I don't know where I am, what day it is, who I am and I can't seem to move either.

I've had it for 2 weeks straight but it's been less now and I'm so glad it's less because that shit is crazy and terrifying.

So all those wanting to experience it : you don't.

i do wanna experience that, im very curious in things like these.

i do wanna experience that, im very curious in things like these.

It's the most horrible mindfuck you'll ever have. You can't seem to know where you are even though you've been sleeping at that place for years and you don't know what day it is let along you even know what year it is.

The brain is fucking with you and you can't do a shit 'bout it.

• Like 1

It's the most horrible mindfuck you'll ever have. You can't seem to know where you are even though you've been sleeping at that place for years and you don't know what day it is let along you even know what year it is.

The brain is fucking with you and you can't do a shit 'bout it.

Btw ur point of view on sleep paralysis sounds like coma

My friend did research on Lucid Dreaming for school and this Sleep Paralysis was a big part of it. He said that he succeeded to turn SP into having control over his dream and that it was freakin amazing but you have to keep focusing really hard or else you'll get out of the dream. (He also said that his heartrate went up significantly and that his muscles felt sore like he had been working out after the experiences which is pretty damn special if you ask me)

I want to try it out so bad, but damn so many people are telling me to never try Sleep Paralysis..