Sleep paralysis

The Hero of Time

My friend did research on Lucid Dreaming for school and this Sleep Paralysis was a big part of it. He said that he succeeded to turn SP into having control over his dream and that it was freakin amazing but you have to keep focusing really hard or else you'll get out of the dream. (He also said that his heartrate went up significantly and that his muscles felt sore like he had been working out after the experiences which is pretty damn special if you ask me)

I want to try it out so bad, but damn so many people are telling me to never try Sleep Paralysis..

well who knows, rumours say, that a person experiences sleep paralysis atleast once in his lifetime.

Experienced Lucid Dream today which turned into Astral Projection, i didn't go fully Astral since i got a bit scared and told myself not to Astral Project at that time.

I have to tell, there is nothing terryifing about Sleep Paralysis/Lucid Dreaming/Astral Projection, it is just You.

All You have to do is keep calm, focus. Even if You see bad shit/real negative entities, it/they can't harm You at all.

If You experience Sleep Paralysis, take advantage of it! Visualize a second(astral) body levitating above You and connect with it, also, even if You meet bad entities during Astral projection, You can let them know that You are not comfortable with their presence. 

Even if they refuse to leave, You can start fucking with them. In Astral World anything you think of, manifests. So You can change their shape, or think of a gun and start blowing 'em up. Eventually they leave since they realise that they can't scare You anymore.

Also for some reason spirits who own physical body are more stronger in Astral world then spirits who do not own physical body. I haven't seen any good explanation for this yet, any thoughts on this ?