Sleep paralysis

The Hero of Time

Has anyone ever experienced it, or does anyone know a family member / friend / relative that has experienced it? it is litteraly the most frightening thing I've ever read. basically you wake up in the middle of the night, and you feel awake, but your body is still asleep. you can't move, you freak out and some people even think they can't breathe anymore, its terrifying as fk

i've been watching some Dark5  Video's lately cuz i really enjoy them. If anyone has been watching Drift0r then you might recognize he has been talking about the Shadow guy in his sleep, and it really fucks him up, he talks about it in his Ghost stories series, haven't watched it, and like some creepy things? i recommend. 

in this dark5 video, they talk about shadow people, and first i was like, meh, i wonder if this is real, then i realized, oh shit, drift0r talked about this, god damn.

I would like it if you look at the linked words i used, and comment how you think about it, it took a while to post this so I'd appreciate it if you don't just spam for PC here

"Sleep Paralysis may strike nearly 40 - 50% of all the people at least once in their lifetime"

:(

Edited by The Hero of Time

well i don't think it would scare me biggrin.png but no i didn't till now !

not being able to move ur own body AT ALL and feeling completely awake, duude, it messes with ur head, weird things happen when people freak out
you breathe deeply when sleeping, so I guess if they panic they would want to breathe faster

I've actually experienced this sometime last week where I was home alone taking a nap after school and I hear a sound coming from my brother's room closer to my room assuming he was playing music like the usual until I felt a presence in my room and I wanted to turn my neck around to see what or who it was but to no avail I couldn't move any part of my body and then I drifted back to sleep. You have to remember your mind likes playing tricks on you and when you're in sleep paralysis, most of the time you're still either in REM sleep or just woke up from REM sleep and this causes your mind to confuse reality with fiction. 

• Like 1

This happened to me twice in one week last year

It was so fucking scary and I thought I saw a demon at the end of my bed

This lasted like 5-10 mintues in my head and i literally thought I died

I knew about this before it happened and i thought it would be so cool if it happened to me but it wasnt lmao still gets my heart pumping thinking about still to this day

This happened to me twice in one week last year

It was so fucking scary and I thought I saw a demon at the end of my bed

This lasted like 5-10 mintues in my head and i literally thought I died

I knew about this before it happened and i thought it would be so cool if it happened to me but it wasnt lmao still gets my heart pumping thinking about still to this day

I want this experience.