Found an iPhone 5s

Tracme

take sim card out

hold top button and middle front button for 1 minute until it goes into reset mode

you should then be able to reset it.

dont register it

go to google

jailbreak it

put new sim in

done.

also to the peeps who say uh muh god stealing... come on now this is the 21st century. So naive if you think it doesnt happen every day of the week 365 days a year. Owner 99% of the time has insurance and can simply put a claim in and have a new one sent out and in there hand within 4 days. Finders keepers i say.

You do realize that they pay to get a new phone, right?

And just because other people do it makes it ok? Wtf

lol kids who dont know shit all about insurance facep.gif world isnt a nice place, deal with it.

Your ignorance is astonishing.

But ignorance is bliss.

Lol, we have this in the UK.

I still call bs unless there's some specific pricing/terms that you're failing to mention.

No company is in business to lose money and an insurance company would lose money giving you a free phone if you "lost" your phone - especially an expensive one like a newer iPhone.

I still call bs unless there's some specific pricing/terms that you're failing to mention.

No company is in business to lose money and an insurance company would lose money giving you a free phone if you "lost" your phone - especially an expensive one like a newer iPhone.

Basically.

I pay monthly for phone insurance. It covers costs and lost/stolen of the iPhone.

If I make a police report saying I've my phone has been stolen. You will file a report, then you can use your insurance to get a new phone.

But it depends on WHAT type of insurance you have, obviously the stolen/lost one is going to be way more expensive and in the end you PAY more each month if you use your insurance.

It's not bullshit lol, I've had to do it b4 with my insurance.

Over-all though, you should try to return the phone.

Under my plan, if something happens to my phone where it is unusable or lost, I pay $100 through insurance and get a brand new one. 

Thats obviously better than paying $600 for a brand new one(assuming i wouldn't have a new upgrade available if i just had gotten the new phone previous to breaking it).

Back before smartphones I remember insurance paying for all of it(of course the prices were incredibly different) -- I remember vaguely because of my Motorola Razr(that skinny flip phone).

• Like 1

Basically.

I pay monthly for phone insurance. It covers costs and lost/stolen of the iPhone.

If I make a police report saying I've my phone has been stolen. You will file a report, then you can use your insurance to get a new phone.

But it depends on WHAT type of insurance you have, obviously the stolen/lost one is going to be way more expensive and in the end you PAY more each month if you use your insurance.

It's not bullshit lol, I've had to do it b4 with my insurance.Over-all though, you should try to return the phone.

Not sure how much you'd have to pay monthly to not pay for a new phone, but please link me to the site/company you're referring to because that sounds like complete bs unless you're stuck in a contract paying $30 monthly for 2 years...

Under my plan, if something happens to my phone where it is unusable or lost, I pay $100 through insurance and get a brand new one. 

Thats obviously better than paying $600 for a brand new one(assuming i wouldn't have a new upgrade available if i just had gotten the new phone previous to breaking it).

Back before smartphones I remember insurance paying for all of it(of course the prices were incredibly different) -- I remember vaguely because of my Motorola Razr(that skinny flip phone).

I know. I pay $10 monthly and have to payv$170 to get a new phone if mine is lost/stolen. Obviously it's better than paying full retail value, but they're saying that there is a $0 fee if you say you lost your phone to get a new one which I find hard to believe unless they're paying stupid monthly insurance rates...
  • Like 1

I see you live in Leeds so I'm not even slightly surprised you swiped it, just got to think would a person give you your phone back if you lost it? In most cases no. Plus if the police were called and the phone can be tracked they will know that you tried to sell it, damage Is done already really.

I see you live in Leeds so I'm not even slightly surprised you swiped it, just got to think would a person give you your phone back if you lost it? In most cases no. Plus if the police were called and the phone can be tracked they will know that you tried to sell it, damage Is done already really.

Just because others do something means it's ok for you to do it?

And no one can prove he tried selling it, lol.