rip

Mikasa

To everyone asking whether op is ok: you're all stupid. A quick glimpse will tell you that this was a small collision to the front corner of the car that shouldn't leave any passenger more than a whiplash. Secondly, I doubt he'd be able to take a pic and upload it if he were seriously injured...

But op is a fag and this has confirmed it.

Have fun searching for a job. I already have a job and I can't find a second one, although I suppose I'm being somewhat picky... :|

Strong flame is strong.

Just fix 'er up. Should only cost ~$400 or less since its a Hyundai (Bumper, grill and Light)

EDIT: and maybe paint those wiper arms tongue.png

$400? You're crazy. I hit a sign once and it did similar to less damage, costed $3400. Fender, bumper, light, and a few other things. That was just the parts too. Then the repainting over certain parts and labor to put the new stuff on, unless Brandon is doing it himself. Granted my car is completely different and probably has (no offense Brandon) more expensive parts, this looks like there's a few more things for him to also need to fix. I'm thinking this may just be totaled depending on the car price.

Good luck getting it fixed Brandon, I hope it's not too expensive.

What caused the accident? 

Saw story on second page 

Edited by Master Chief

To everyone asking whether op is ok: you're all stupid. A quick glimpse will tell you that this was a small collision to the front corner of the car that shouldn't leave any passenger more than a whiplash. Secondly, I doubt he'd be able to take a pic and upload it if he were seriously injured...

But op is a fag and this has confirmed it.

Have fun searching for a job. I already have a job and I can't find a second one, although I suppose I'm being somewhat picky... :|

he could've hit his head back to the chair really hard cuz of the impact, nothing would be damaged, but still

welp, rip my life

after a week, i finally got a call back from my insurance to let me know that the other people reported an injury, so now i have to wait until tuesday for them to call me back for an interview, since they haven't even gotten to talk to me about what happened, they've only heard the other peoples side of the story...

damn, next time dont drive drunk, its not safe.

sorry, im not a retard