We Need Free Scripts

NotQaws

Yes I am a leecher and we need free scripts. I do not understand why OSBot wants to suck us dry of our money. Everytime I want to bot, I have to go to another bot.......... Very sad to be honest.

1. OSBot is a company and needs money to stay online.

2. Scripters invest time in their scripts, and time is money.

3. Would you spend hours on scripts without getting a cent, and then having leechers complaining the script isn't good enough? I thought so.

4. Leechers suck. C'mon boi that $10 you have to spend on the script you want, you can make that back with 1 day of botting...

Thx.

• Like 1

I have always thought that instead of spending those $5 on your sandwich in the cafeteria today, you could simply pay for my script, I don't believe you are hurt this way too much, really... Especially since what Raflesia said is true, most of the scripts on the market are capable of making that money back in one night.

People have made hundreds of dollars EACH from my flesh crawler script... Even though I don't bot for money/stats, I have made over ~$200 with my flesh crawler script.

Also, if you sum up the time I have spent on developing scripts and handling my customers, if I have put it in a real work, I would have made 15 times more than what I have made on OSBot, so have some respect...

Edited by Nitrousek
  • Like 1

1. OSBot is a company and needs money to stay online.

2. Scripters invest time in their scripts, and time is money.

3. Would you spend hours on scripts without getting a cent, and then having leechers complaining the script isn't good enough? I thought so.

4. Leechers suck. C'mon boi that $10 you have to spend on the script you want, you can make that back with 1 day of botting...

Thx.

Haha do you think you can make a script that goes to the wild where the steel plates are and banks those for money, low money p/hr but dont think that would be a high ban rate. If not its fine

Is this for iron man? If so I have a better way and my iron man script will be out soon biggrin.png

As for the smelter script, I just assisted http://osbot.org/forum/user/49898-edoggydogg/ on making a flawless smelting script in which he will release smile.png

Hlyfbcn.pngV9espuZ.png

Edited by Czar