So Yeah This Is Freaking Me Out Basically

Botre

Around an hour ago, my addicted self decided to go outside for a 2 o'clock midnight smoke.

I live right over a retirement home, we have motion-detecting lights on our side of the street.

As I walked out and took my lighter out of my pocket, the lights went on.

Suddenly, I make eye contact with a seemingly young man dressed in dark clothes, standing on the other side of the street, near the aforementioned retirement home.

We make eye contact, I figure he's just a neighbor with a fucked up sleep pattern like myself, I light my cigarette. All in silence.

Two more fellas appear, they just left the retirement home. Again, all in silence.

At this point I realize what the fuck is happening, burglars, stealing from the elderly.

They make no noise and there isn't much I can do, except being grateful about the fact that they are ignoring me.

Then  I hear a car leave, breaking the silence for around 3 seconds.

I'm shaking. I call the police, they might have left a grandfather or grandmother for dead for all I know, and I notice the dumb fucks left their bags, confirming that they were actually thieves.

Police still hasn't shown up.

Someone might have died.

Wtf