Perfect Experiments

Czar

won't withdraw food from my bank. clicks withdraw x, won't enter an amount. continues to click withdraw x. any thoughts?

withdraw-x is an osbot .72 issue,

theres two temporary solutions until they fix osbot:

- either use a previous version of osbot, e.g. osbot .71

- set your food to numbers 1,5,10, so it doesn't have to enter amount

I gotta say, this does not look nearly as flawless as other scripts of yours. The way it clicks and moves the mouse just isn't human. And it treats the monsters like they aggro, it almost always clicks next to them, then once they arrive at the spot they stand there for a second and then finally click on the monster.

You should fix this by making the clicks more accurate (if possible), have the mouse hover monsters and click them as you run towards them, or something like that. I think the best thing would be to just not wait till your char arrives at the location because thats not how humans play.

I gotta say, this does not look nearly as flawless as other scripts of yours. The way it clicks and moves the mouse just isn't human. And it treats the monsters like they aggro, it almost always clicks next to them, then once they arrive at the spot they stand there for a second and then finally click on the monster.

You should fix this by making the clicks more accurate (if possible), have the mouse hover monsters and click them as you run towards them, or something like that. I think the best thing would be to just not wait till your char arrives at the location because thats not how humans play.

That is because of the mirror client

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments