Perfect Experiments

Czar

No worries I'll make sure it's 100% optimized,

I will tweak the camera so that it starts moving to the next experiment WHILE it is killing an experiment already, so that it can just click it and fight it with no xp waste.

How's the camera pitch? Does it constantly stay at the top so the npc's aren't visible? OR does it actually lower so it can catch more npcs in the view.

More updates coming soon, I still haven't gotten my account ready yet but it will be here today

To provide more constructive feedback now that the anger of wasting my money has subsided xD...

As others have brought up, the script never seems to switch between experiments. It just gets stuck and waits for the same one to respawn, murdering exp/hr. It'd be awesome if the script would click the minimap to get to the closest entity. Hell, even if you just had an array with all of their spawn locations and had the player check nearby spawns it'd be way, way better.

The southwest location is terrible. If you continue to go down the hallway at the current southwest location, there is a room with 4-5 experiments that's almost always empty from bots AND players.

When the bot walks from canafis, regardless of the location I pick, it will stand in the main room in the center for 60 seconds - couple minutes and just chill there. I have no idea what could possibly cause that. The bot will be on it's merry way, stop for a potion sip, and then just hang out there. At that point I generally WALK manually to where I want to go and restart the script.

• Like 1

To provide more constructive feedback now that the anger of wasting my money has subsided xD...

As others have brought up, the script never seems to switch between experiments. It just gets stuck and waits for the same one to respawn, murdering exp/hr. It'd be awesome if the script would click the minimap to get to the closest entity. Hell, even if you just had an array with all of their spawn locations and had the player check nearby spawns it'd be way, way better.

The southwest location is terrible. If you continue to go down the hallway at the current southwest location, there is a room with 4-5 experiments that's almost always empty from bots AND players.

When the bot walks from canafis, regardless of the location I pick, it will stand in the main room in the center for 60 seconds - couple minutes and just chill there. I have no idea what could possibly cause that. The bot will be on it's merry way, stop for a potion sip, and then just hang out there. At that point I generally WALK manually to where I want to go and restart the script.

Alright thank you for the list, I will go through every location and make sure it's 100%.

Which locations have you actually tried though, the most western one was the old one which has worked always, is that the one that's currently f'ed up?

Alright thank you for the list, I will go through every location and make sure it's 100%.

Which locations have you actually tried though, the most western one was the old one which has worked always, is that the one that's currently f'ed up?

It's the one listed as South-west, and although the spot itself is good, there are some issues with it. For starters, the bot has a hard time getting there unless I start the script there. Second, there are 2 experiment spawns there side-by-side but since one stays offscreen, the bot never attacks it. It just attacks one and waits for it to respawn. Third, although the spot is okay, it's poor compared to other spots that were left out. The real issue is just optimization, not that the script is broken.

No worries I'll make sure it's 100% optimized,

I will tweak the camera so that it starts moving to the next experiment WHILE it is killing an experiment already, so that it can just click it and fight it with no xp waste.

How's the camera pitch? Does it constantly stay at the top so the npc's aren't visible? OR does it actually lower so it can catch more npcs in the view.

More updates coming soon, I still haven't gotten my account ready yet but it will be here today

to be specific it seems it lowers camera pitch to try to include view of other experiments but it actually ends up lowering itself into a wall, so you end up looking very botlike, id say leave the camera pitch only slightly tilted, to avoid this issue. or perhaps use minimap to locate them press on minimap then when standing neer them possibly attack idk?

Also not sure if it spports potting, but i have super str and super atk in my inventory yet it wont use them?

Edited by makatwin

Hey man great script. Anyways important question, I was a pure and had no problem with the scrip, untill 2 days ago where I went ham on defence now I'm 44. Anyways for some odd reason when I put 14 of each str and attck pots, it starts going back to the bank and banks them, then it try's to X 14 of each pot. It never stops trying to take them out of the bank. So I usally fix it and put couple sharks and it starts going to train, but won't drink a single pot. Can you try to fix this? Thanks bro

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments