Perfect Experiments

Czar

Hey Czar, I bought your script yesterday. I set it up and it got stuck at the bank for a few hours (I forgot to load my inventory, yes I'm stupid). Now this morning I loaded my inventory and started the script before going to work. I came back and I got banned for 1 day :(. I'm not sure if it got stuck again or something. Do you know any reason how this can happen? Thanks! :)

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments

You gotta make sure to load inventory otherwise the script will just go to bank due to no food :( I will make it more difficult to forget loading food, by adding a popup saying 'make sure to set food before starting script'. It's just a 1 day ban though you can still bot but try to bot slightly less and you should have no problems ^^ :D 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2014 at 6:34 PM, Czar said:

ByLjmDQ.png

yo02pxZ.png

24yhMaX.png

y6SdHsT.png

'the intelligent choice'

by Czar

ZMfdueI.png

Buy (only $4.99)

Want to buy the bot, but only have rs gp?

Buy an OSBot voucher here

Tq1JQ3C.png

k9bHyBu.png

1VATgBq.png
zdZG02y.png

xDVLuE4.png
WHd4JVi.png

Db9JdkP.png

DNIGh8X.png
uQwlqKq.png
SEokPKE.png

kGfKJTo.png

WHd4JVi.png
xDVLuE4.png
4Vvfdju.png
IJDmwaZ.png

FuWdIPv.png

old pictures

Reveal hidden contents

Vj9Yu2x.png
1mXweDI.png
oQLYZrn.png
A4sMmNW.png

YOh bra could i get free trial i would like to test the script before buying it :)

Bro it looks awesome, could i get a trial of 24h i want to see if it's awesome as it looks, and if its positive im definetly buying it :)

Bro it looks awesome, could i get a trial of 24h i want to see if it's awesome as it looks, and if its positive im definetly buying it :)

hey ive used this bot, to get 99 str was all good and fine, but then i try to use it virtually right after for ranging... 

i Clicked, ( Stay in position, loot arrows, anti pattern) Loaded Ranging potions and sharks, and then the script just has a fit and does not want to work please fix this... want to gain hp while ranging at exp...

39 minutes ago, malfested said:

hey ive used this bot, to get 99 str was all good and fine, but then i try to use it virtually right after for ranging... 

i Clicked, ( Stay in position, loot arrows, anti pattern) Loaded Ranging potions and sharks, and then the script just has a fit and does not want to work please fix this... want to gain hp while ranging at exp...

god dame it, i changed the arrows from amethyst to rune, and works perfect... its amazing how codes work..

Hey Czar,

Using this script for a while now. works perfectly, but i have one problem since today. Im starting in bank with my pots and food and loaded inventory. then I start the bot and from then it always goes perfectly. but today first round to experiments he got stuck on his way to experiments. So i helped the bot out and clicked one time so he walked further. After that i got to work and when I got back I saw this. He got stuck at the same spot. You can tell it has been staying there for a while, because usually with breaks i'm getting 40k p/h.

NzC7IuD.png

Can u help me out with this or can this be fixed? 

Edited by r3lax4lif3

On 10/14/2017 at 11:31 PM, malfested said:

what were your breaks? cheers friend :ditto:

• 2 weeks later...