CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Unlucky mate, make sure to bot carefully otherwise there is no point in botting tongue.png (unless suicide goldfarming xD)

here is the antiban quote:

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day
mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

Also, I am still giving out free p2p membership bonds to any user whoever gets banned using any of my scripts :D

Make sure to set the mouse zoom to default (if you don't have esc mode enabled) and it will work fine.

If you don't want the camera to twitch, make the zoom more far away and it will not twitch :D (just make sure to have esc mode enabled) check the main thread for more information :D

script works perfectly as of 12/1/2015, good luck all :)

• Like 1

That's what happens when you don't hide the npc attack option tongue.png Guys, I've said this 100+ times, hide the npc attack option if you want to avoid dying XD

As for the ban, make sure to avoid bans by:

The general rule: 

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

Edited by Czar

If you use mirror mode you can bot up to (recommendation) 18 hours a day, but make sure to follow these guidelines:

The general rule: 

• Like 1

Hi, i got 2 days ban for the first time ever in my rs history. Amazing script nonetheless, ive gotten from 78 - 97 ranged and is going for 99. I will post a picture when i get it. but back to the ban, i was botting maybe around 17 hours a day so its my fault( non mirror )

does anyone have some experience to share on how long i should be botting for when i get unbanned or optionally how long of a break i should have from botting before smashing 99 ranged :)

• Like 1

I would highly suggest not going more than 12 hours/day without mirror mode, although with the right break settings, you can potentially avoid any jmods going around manually banning people (2 day bans are from jmods running around trying to catch bots)

the more time you spend on perfecting the botting style, the less bans you will get, e.g. make sure to reply to ingame chat, make sure to do some stuff inbetween botting sessions (e.g. questing, pking, selling items).

I will update this post with a good breaks system :D

• Like 2

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild