CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Sometimes the payments can take anywhere from 0-30 minutes, although if it doesn't show up let me know and I will activate the bot from my control panel ASAP :D

Usually it shows up within 5 minutes, and by the time I posted this message the bot most likely showed up :P

As for ban, unlucky man, botting involves skill nowadays :P make sure to use breaks appropriately, make sure to do something legit every once in a while, reply to ingame chat, logout during RS livestreams etc. Only the pro botters survive :P

As for mirror vs stealth, mirror is more for avoiding bans, stealth is for free osbot users though, they made it so only vip users can access mirror mode XD

• Like 1

Hi. Yesterday i bought this scrip. I went dead for 3 times using this script. 

With running the script it is possible it will attack archers. If the character attacks archers, he can't safe spot. It would be really nice if u can make a part in the script to safespot from archers (in the tower up).

Edited by julo97
  • Like 1

I dont know what is wrong with the bot or client, but sometimes it does like few rounds and stops... I was 5 hours at work and when I came back, my account had logged out long time ago, but there is still one same guy still training ranged hahahaha.

EDIT: I think it might be the breaking system in client. I put it to break after 302 minutes and stop script. Now I took it off. It works normal again.. Is there something important I should know about the client? Or some thread which tells if the client is working normal.

Edited by Bottivaa
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild