CzarRangingGuild

Czar

This script (when configured properly) is one of the safest scripts on OSBot, people have gotten 99 without even losing a single HP, or venturing more than 10 tiles away from the range guild. Make sure you have set the mouse zoom on the most far away, turned 'esc closes interface' on and let the good times roll :D nothing can go wrong with that setup, i'm shocked that you even attacked a guard, that is extremely rare, since the bot doesn't even right click whatsoever, and the bot turns on 'always right-click' to make sure it never attacks anything, perhaps you interfered with the bot's mouse and did something? o_O

@IPlayMid for removing osbot's advertisements they require you to purchase vip :(

This script (when configured properly) is one of the safest scripts on OSBot, people have gotten 99 without even losing a single HP, or venturing more than 10 tiles away from the range guild. Make sure you have set the mouse zoom on the most far away, turned 'esc closes interface' on and let the good times roll biggrin.png nothing can go wrong with that setup, i'm shocked that you even attacked a guard, that is extremely rare, since the bot doesn't even right click whatsoever, and the bot turns on 'always right-click' to make sure it never attacks anything, perhaps you interfered with the bot's mouse and did something? o_O

@IPlayMid for removing osbot's advertisements they require you to purchase vip sad.png

I do agree how the bot most of the time is flawless, and trust me, i know how to configure it properly. But this is the second time within the past two months where I found myself in falador with low HP. The first time it happened, I did not use esc mode and I was at the normal zoom. This time I was on esc mode and the furthest possible zoom. When the guard walking behind the contest NPC lines up with eachother, the bot right clicks in order to talk to the contest NPC, insted of left clicking which would cause my character to talk to the guard. At this point is where there is a possibility of clicking "attack" on accident. Like I said before, I am working on my third 99 so I am not new to your script, and im sure you remember me from previous comments. I just am letting you know what is happening so that way maybe you can think of a fix to keep your script number 1 :)

• Like 1

For some reason, the bot is only running for 5-10 mins then stopping? i have everything required and please czar don't say set it up correctly :P been using this for month's and i only post on this thread when an issue arises

running version 2.4.2 anyone else having issues? Issues have only just started within the past hour, been running 48hr straight before now

• Like 1

Ahh RS added more options to the tab, guys make sure to have always right-click enabled for npcs :D

@Dieze If you have any problems just PM me the console log and it will be fixed within 10 minutes, ASAP ! :D

The script is still 100% functional, just don't forget to change settings after the new update :)

Hi,

Testing the bot, and it seems it doesn't turn always right click option anymore it'll just hover over it and house tab button unfortunately, had to do it manually and only knew due to one of your comments saying that what it does.

How did you fix the hovering as its doing it for me aswell?

I forgot to add proggies in the past my bad sleep.png... ( was cleaning my pc earlier today and I found some so I wanted to add them tongue.png

post-194948-0-80611300-1447404810_thumb.pngpost-194948-0-99626200-1447404823_thumb.pngpost-194948-0-98602100-1447404844_thumb.png

Really digging the script! Bought the AIO Magic one a bit earlier and i'm 

gonna see how that goes tongue.png Also May I ask is there a limit trial requesting overall ?
Or can everyone request a one time trial for each script? Just asking as I don't wanna be rude and ye..
I'd rather ask tongue.png Again thnx for the scripts! 

Edited by ImMrWhite
  • Like 1

Hi Czar, script won't work for me now, wondered if you could have a look?

When it starts, it flicks the camera left to right, as if it is searching for the target down the end of the range, but never actually shoots/clicks.

I've found that this does this every time RS is updated!

Thanks in advance,

Josh

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild