CzarRangingGuild

Czar

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day

mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

I tried to mention it in the past and was only called a "noob". I'm pretty confident this bot is nowhere near flawless.. I find the bot spending many moments at such exacerbated periods of time... moving the camera back and fucking forth to perfectly allign it to the target.. when herp derpity derp.. a human knows if you spam click it quick enough.. itll close the interface.. yes it looks more botty.. but a mix or a healthy balance of both would greatly reduce the "bot" appearance this script strongly posses. Otherwise, I do gotta be honest. Best range guilder on OSBOT or for osrs in general! But yo man, I don't feel comfortable with this script, and with it being a paid for script that kind of disappoints. I know there's no such thing as a bot that won't get banned.. but this script is rather obvious.. and on three differential IP addresses that hadn't ever received offenses with JaGex get bans within 4 hours of use of CzarRangeGuild, for me :/.. and I literally used OSbow cutter on another account (free sdn script, so obvious a bot) and got 99 fletch in 6 days... :s Czar with all due respect do not take my post here as some banter or wanting to cause rucus. I just think you can add or take away from the script to enhance everyones experience using it, and I would greatly appreciate it as many others would. I don't doubt the script isn't good enough, but there's always room for improvement with everything, and I feel you ignore that when it comes to this script. smile.png Sorry for any misunderstandings we had in the past.

Edited by ninjapoo

I tried to mention it in the past and was only called a "noob". I'm pretty confident this bot is nowhere near flawless.. I find the bot spending many moments at such exacerbated periods of time... moving the camera back and fucking forth to perfectly allign it to the target.. when herp derpity derp.. a human knows if you spam click it quick enough.. itll close the interface.. yes it looks more botty.. but a mix or a healthy balance of both would greatly reduce the "bot" appearance this script strongly posses. Otherwise, I do gotta be honest. Best range guilder on OSBOT or for osrs in general! But yo man, I don't feel comfortable with this script, and with it being a paid for script that kind of disappoints. I know there's no such thing as a bot that won't get banned.. but this script is rather obvious.. and on three differential IP addresses that hadn't ever received offenses with JaGex get bans within 4 hours of use of CzarRangeGuild, for me :/.. and I literally used OSbow cutter on another account (free sdn script, so obvious a bot) and got 99 fletch in 6 days... :s Czar with all due respect do not take my post here as some banter or wanting to cause rucus. I just think you can add or take away from the script to enhance everyones experience using it, and I would greatly appreciate it as many others would. I don't doubt the script isn't good enough, but there's always room for improvement with everything, and I feel you ignore that when it comes to this script. smile.png Sorry for any misunderstandings we had in the past.

Yeah, it was the Osbow cutter you used that got you banned. 

• Like 1

looks like i'm just going to purchase this. any tips on setting up my breaks so it doesnt look like im botting?

One tip I feel strongly about is that if you plan on botting, get multiple bots and switch them around so that you aren't just building one skill or in one area for long periods. For instance, if you had the Czar rock crabs, giant spiders and ankou, you could use all of them in the period of a day with the confidence that Czar clients have come to know. You might throw some agility mage or herblore into the mix...

I don't know if any of the above makes any difference, but I have done a lot of botting, and even in RS2 I did, but I always had lots of them to mix up the day with. I probably bot about 1/3 to 1/2 of the time. I have never been banned or warned.

• Like 2

Is there anything I need to do to get this script to start? It just sits there & says "calculating". I figure that I haven't done something that needs to be done?

Make sure you are using default zoom, have bronze arrows and gold in your inventory (or bronze arrows equipped) and start it right next to the judge. This has solved a lot of the issues

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild