CzarRangingGuild

Czar

I don't want to nit pick, or come off in a condescending manner, however I've been babysitting it for the last 3 hours while working on other things on my computer. I'll say it started of fairly well averaging 18k-24k per hour for about and hour and ten minutes. Then I noticed it was stuck on the PAU board" pop up that tells you you're points, arrows left, etc. I also noticed it was "finding entity" twice per second, and hadn't done anything for 25 mins. Could this be a client issue? Slow computer?

I can absolutely confirm my zoom is default, (checked multiple times)

My screen is fixed. No doubt.

Always right click is checked.ō

What am I doing wrong?

• Like 1

The adverts are from being a non-vip in osbot forums :( There is a X button on the top left if you want to remove it :D

As for the above post, make sure you have 10+ bronze arrows in your quiver or something, or make sure you allocate enough ram perhaps? I haven't really noticed anything like that, hmm if anything, just restart the client and start script while logged in

I have it it's good but one thing it takes really long to fire at those target circle boards like it clicks every minute or so lol :l

EDIT: For some absurd reason lmao my zoom wasn't on default even tho i don't tamper with it valk must have went on my acc doge.png

You're not going crazy. If you have a wheel mouse, and scroll at all, it will change the zoom settings. Even a slight scroll of the wheel mouse will change the zoom. There isn't a bot here that I have seen that can work unless the zoom is exactly default.

• Like 2

Hey Czar thanks for the tip, I went and got like 10k bronze arrows from the bank and for the last two hours it's been running smooth. 28k/xp per hr.

I don't have VIP. I prefer injection over the new wave of mirror. I feel that for OSRS it doesn't matter, JMHO though. It's not that I can't pay $10/mo but I just feel it's "different", not better per say. I used to script a bit back in 2009-2011 and it's beyond frustrating, script - try it out - didn't work- edit script- try it out- didn't work- edit script- try it out. Fuck that. Kudos to you mates putting out these scripts for the community. Hope to check this thing next week and I'm at 85 range.

Thx again Czar. Script seems solid but I sincerely appreciate your attentiveness to this thread for your customers. That's probably why it's the #1 sold.

Edited by seattle_heat
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild