CzarRangingGuild

Czar

is there a bot that auto buys rune arrows with the tickets? I dont feel like clicking away over 500k tickets lol

i dont have any video of it, neither am i begging for money, dying/getting banned is always a risk when botting so i blame noone but myself.

Also, because of this, i recomend everyone else using ROL instead of archers ring.

Watched a guy die at rangers guild figured he was botting haha had ranger boots and hat. Does the first part of your username start with "Kid"?

Hmm ok, I'm only at 164+ range bonus. That's maxed out except ranger boots I think (I am 1 def).

Does it improve xp/hour if I bring loads of my own bronze arrows so I don't have to wield them every time?

how do you have +164? I am +151. Shit i got Dbow, robin hood hat, fury, leather body, black chaps and vambs, and archer ring. Does ranger boots give that much?

Edited by cam601

is there a bot that auto buys rune arrows with the tickets? I dont feel like clicking away over 500k tickets lol

Watched a guy die at rangers guild figured he was botting haha had ranger boots and hat. Does the first part of your username start with "Kid"?

how do you have +164? I am +151. Shit i got Dbow, robin hood hat, fury, leather body, black chaps and vambs, and archer ring. Does ranger boots give that much?

Archer's tunic or Ranger's tunic or w/e it's called.

lol I ran for 3 days straight, no breaks and I didn't get ban. it was obvious I was a bot. but never did anyone show up. its interesting... im currently 92 range at the moment.

lol are you serious? i ran this bot for 3days and 10hour per day and got banned i even used mirror man im so unlucky with botting lol

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild