CzarRangingGuild

Czar

haha i got 75 rng real fast on this script when mod weath was on vacation scared to use it rn that he is back? do you think its safe atm. btw can i trial your flesh crawler script

but seriously when mod weath was gone i was botting 20hrs at a time no breaks really weird no bans

on this script too range guild suppose to be high risk

Bot in midnight, so you won't get caught manually.

ran this overnight, (12hours) with 36k xp hour so id say its flawless, just one thing im kinda sceptical about, the camera movement, always when the guy selling the minigame moves a lil, my account moves ofc aswell, and when the camera looks for the targets it shakes like a deranged kid on drugs and missclicks 50% of the times, so it runs away a lil and then back.. yeah it doesnt waste xp and so cus it only takes a second, but kinda scared jagex will find out that Rangeguild is full of botters and not deranged kids on drugs..? :D

Don't worry about camera movements since they are always different - if they were static like a robot (e.g. moving to exact yaw pitch of 50 every time, then it will raise flags). I had this in mind when designing the script. In jagex's system, all they will see is numbers, so it wont increase ban rate at all

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild