CzarRangingGuild

Czar

It has spaz'ms a lot, it sat there rotating the screen like it was panicing looking for the right angle for like 20 seconds :l Also sometimes miss clicks "No" instead of paying the guy 200 gp.

Other then them, so far so good (However only 20mins into my first run).

Edited by speciality

It has spaz'ms a lot, it sat there rotating the screen like it was panicing looking for the right angle for like 20 seconds :l Also sometimes miss clicks "No" instead of paying the guy 200 gp.

Other then them, so far so good (However only 20mins into my first run).

Thank you for the feedback :)

If you want, I can decrease the frequency of the spasms and imperfections, however the key to an excellent antiban is making mistakes, which sounds silly - but it works. The script will work perfectly and flawlessly for some time, and then will be stupid for maybe 2 minutes, then repeat etc, because it is more human-like. I can add an option in the GUI to not click the 'no' dialogue option and make the camera more accurate, but it will reduce the human-ness of the script. Sorry if I didn't explain it well!

Nobody has gotten banned using my script, and I plan to keep it that way :D

I would say an option to set or adjust the frequency of spasms would be nice. I would think a "human" would not need to rotate their camera very often after setting it at the "correct" angle for a period of time. However; the purposeful misclicking during the dialogue options I fully agree with, as humans do that all the time.

Thank you for the feedback smile.png

If you want, I can decrease the frequency of the spasms and imperfections, however the key to an excellent antiban is making mistakes, which sounds silly - but it works. The script will work perfectly and flawlessly for some time, and then will be stupid for maybe 2 minutes, then repeat etc, because it is more human-like. I can add an option in the GUI to not click the 'no' dialogue option and make the camera more accurate, but it will reduce the human-ness of the script. Sorry if I didn't explain it well!

Nobody has gotten banned using my script, and I plan to keep it that way biggrin.png

Yeh, it's not that it makes mistakes it's that it does it so often. 

I wasn't really asking too much about the "no" option, I kinda thought it was on purpose the way it did it the exactly the same every time, you should probably change that so it has multiple places where it clicks no. 

Also my main problem is where it spasm's out with the camera where it tries to find the target.

Also it likes to click the door a lot, which a human wouldn't really do. I think that should be changed slightly, it makes it look like a bot especially the way it instantly corrects itself, which it also sometimes fails to do. One time it clicked the door then the target and it ran all the way to the back behind the targets.

Edited by speciality

agreed. I'm just trying to not over do it.

I wasn't trying to over do it, I was just doing it on the side of what I was doing, I typed quite often; however, I just got banned. Yeh, probably due to screen rotation messing up every 30min but w/e. I spent like 16 hours watching it for it to get banned the next day. >.<

Edited by speciality

Thank you for the feedback smile.png

Nobody has gotten banned using my script, and I plan to keep it that way biggrin.png

Your plan ended, my account was banned.

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild