CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Thanks for the reply.

First off, I am not here to argue, troll, flame, hate or anything. I am not joking/lying about my ban or the time I spent using this bot.

Second, I do not exactly know how to get an IP flagged, or if I completely understand what that means. But last time I got banned in runescape, was in 2008 for scamming, and it was a small ban (a week or something). Doubt my IP is flagged, as I have botted but never been banned for it.

The account I was currently using was some account I created in 2006 I think (at least it has halloween event items from 2006 in rs3), and this was the first time I ever botted on this account. Nor was this account ever had a ban or anything else, it wasn't used much.

The fact that SOME people have had +15 hour botting sessions, doesn't mean everybody will. There are lots of people who has botted levels from 1-99 and haven't been caught. That doesn't mean everybody will be able to do that. We all know that there is a risk of getting banned when botting, but the fact that you are promising and selling a script which promises human like movements, and a great antiban which will be nearly impossible to get caught is wrong. 

Just imagine you in my position, you pay someone for a script, get banned just couple of hours after. You tell them about it, and all they can say is "other people has botted for 10 hours so I don't believe you".

I know the 5$ isn't a big money, but it is money. It's money I spent on the trust of getting a script that actually is good enough to let me get levels without having a huge risk of getting a ban, and I know I approached you the wrong way by just starting "Yeah I wan't my money back", but hope you understand that it does annoy me, like it would annoy lots of people if they paid for this and got banned so fast. There was also another comment which said a guy got banned after 3 hours of use, so that means it is possible.

Sorry for such a f***ing long rant post, but I'm hoping you would understand. Your script did work nicely, nothing wrong about that and it actually looked promising. I just feel like I've been scammed..

It's alright man, I understand, I really do. How long was your ban, did you get a 2 day ban or a perm?

As for antiban, there is really nothing else I can possibly do, the mouse is busy clicking, the camera is busy staying on the target, the only form of antiban I can offer is mistakes, and smooth camera movement. The rest, goes to the detectability of the client. Now, since this client is always the first to get banned (out of rival bots, i tested them all), I admittedly blame the bot detection and not because I don't want to say my script is bad or anything, but its evident that my accounts (especially f2p) last ~4-6 hours whereas on other bots it lasts upwards of 48 hours before getting banned.

EDIT: Look at the state of this site/bot, the client is STILL offline (after 10+ hours). Another bot I know updated within <5 minutes. It shows how much sophistication OSBot has.

Edited by Czar

It's alright man, I understand, I really do. How long was your ban, did you get a 2 day ban or a perm?

As for antiban, there is really nothing else I can possibly do, the mouse is busy clicking, the camera is busy staying on the target, the only form of antiban I can offer is mistakes, and smooth camera movement. The rest, goes to the detectability of the client. Now, since this client is always the first to get banned (out of rival bots, i tested them all), I admittedly blame the bot detection and not because I don't want to say my script is bad or anything, but its evident that my accounts (especially f2p) last ~4-6 hours whereas on other bots it lasts upwards of 48 hours before getting banned.

EDIT: Look at the state of this site/bot, the client is STILL offline (after 10+ hours). Another bot I know updated within <5 minutes. It shows how much sophistication OSBot has.

It was luckily just 2 day ban, but now I guess I'll have to train mage legit :l

So you can't do a refund on the script tho?

Wow stop crying. You bought a High risk script and got banned. It was your choice to take the chance. Just bad luck, now get over it.

You shut up when I am talking with another person. I am not crying. I feel like I got scammed, and the script owner said he understands me. I bought the script because I got promised a script that will not get me banned, and I did get banned after 3 hours.

Now, you shut up.

You shut up when I am talking with another person. I am not crying. I feel like I got scammed, and the script owner said he understands me. I bought the script because I got promised a script that will not get me banned, and I did get banned after 3 hours.

Now, you shut up.

I promise you, the problem is not my script - the bot is being detected and there are countless threads about this issue in the hidden section 'Script Developers'. Haven't you noticed how it's suddenly quiet around osbot? Where are all the developers? Not here. The bot's detectability is too high.. It's not if you get banned, it's when.

However, my script does make it get banned less frequently because it has its fair share of mistakes and uniqueness to it. The best way (imho) to not get banned is to balance out botting and playing legit. Those who bot my range script usually pk or play/do something after, hence they don't get banned.. 

EDIT: You got a 2 day ban, that's very lucky nowadays.

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild