CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Nope. The customer is always right. I will add several more if-statements to the clicking code to make sure it doesn't attack the rangers biggrin.png

Sorry!

Good man!

After a little tweaking with settings and such I think I've figured it out! Maybe you could add in the description to have right click only on because once I put that on I had no more problems biggrin.png

doesnt seem to equip arrows when low. it ran out and didnt equip the arrows in my invent.

Thanks!

inventory.interact("Bronze Arrow", "Wield");

changed to:

inventory.interact("Wield", "Bronze Arrow");

I did it the wrong way round, updated. biggrin.png

Update will arrive when the script is pushed by staff.

EDIT: The latest update is v3.52.

Edited by Czar

Hi czar,

Bought your script today and it doesn't seem to work for me. Whenever i start the script it will click competition judge and pay the 200gp fee but after that it doesn't do anything. the camera keeps going to the highest point if you know what i mean so you can't see the targets anymore and it just stands there doing nothing. any ideas?

Cheers

That's strange, I programmed it to set the lowest camera angle possible. I'll fix it. Thanks for the report biggrin.png

EDIT: It has to do with the latest update, I'll have this fixed in under 30 minutes, sorry guys!

I pushed 3.53 to the SDN, its a workaround for the broken client method getLowestCameraAngle.

Features added:

- Improved the mouse movement and clicking

- It will always click the upper half of the Competition Judge, to avoid attacking/moving away

- Camera will not be turned to the judge anymore, it's an exp waste and EXP WASTE is bad. Efficiency is the best.

- Camera angle hardcoded to 22, instead of using getLowestAngle()

Now we have to wait until the update gets verified.

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild