CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Of course it's possible to get 99 ranged but you can't bot for too many hours nowadays since they hired more bot busters i think, the best strategy has already been mentioned from users, but just make sure to avoid suicide botting ^^ :D

Few tips for antiban:

- Accomplished accounts do MUCH better than new accounts (quested, random levels in skills)

- Bot on non UK work hours

- reply to in-game chat to avoid appearing as a bot, hop worlds if missed chat

Can I get some help? This used to work for me, but for some reason it's not working now. I've already checked everything to see if its good and from the looks of it, it is. Help? It bought the arrows but now it's just stuck there. IT also says ESC not detected but idk what that it. If it's the f keys, I have it checked already :/

anyone know how much it would cost from 80 to 99? if so that'd be great

thank you

-vk

Can I get some help? This used to work for me, but for some reason it's not working now. I've already checked everything to see if its good and from the looks of it, it is. Help? It bought the arrows but now it's just stuck there. IT also says ESC not detected but idk what that it. If it's the f keys, I have it checked already :/

on the first page there is a little video that shows you what needs to be on/off etc... 

if you follow what it tells you to do, then it will work like a charm

hope this helped

-vk

anyone know how much it would cost from 80 to 99? if so that'd be great

thank you

-vk

on the first page there is a little video that shows you what needs to be on/off etc... 

if you follow what it tells you to do, then it will work like a charm

hope this helped

-vk

Yep, Done it all already lol. I checked like 50 times to make sure it's right. It worked for me before then I stopped using it. Want to use it again and it won't work.. idk :/

Yep, Done it all already lol. I checked like 50 times to make sure it's right. It worked for me before then I stopped using it. Want to use it again and it won't work.. idk :/

maybe try deleting your client, re-downloading, check the setting's once more and give it a shot. I sure how it works out for ya 

-vk

Try restoring the hotkeys to default in the settings interface, if not, just set mouse zoom to default (by right clicking) and it will activate non-esc mode.

For some reason, users who set custom hotkeys mess up the esc detection system. But you can still run the script without esc mode, but the mouse zoom MUST be on default, otherwise the bot will be confused. Once you configure the startup, the bot will run flawlessly, so good luck ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Try restoring the hotkeys to default in the settings interface, if not, just set mouse zoom to default (by right clicking) and it will activate non-esc mode.

For some reason, users who set custom hotkeys mess up the esc detection system. But you can still run the script without esc mode, but the mouse zoom MUST be on default, otherwise the bot will be confused. Once you configure the startup, the bot will run flawlessly, so good luck ^^ biggrin.png

Alright I'll try again. But for me it doesn't work if the ESC isn't detected because my player will just stand there not doing anything.

• Like 1

Cmon man the instructions are on the range guild paint, on the thread and literally on the few posts above :kappa:

Here I intentionally turned off ESC mode - notice how the bot is doing nothing.....

Then, once I set mouse zoom to default, the bot instantly started working biggrin.png

e5cd90eb61d04ee506b14ea7c2ad15d3.gif

There, the script works like a charm biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Cmon man the instructions are on the range guild paint, on the thread and literally on the few posts above emote3.png

Here I intentionally turned off ESC mode - notice how the bot is doing nothing.....

Then, once I set mouse zoom to default, the bot instantly started working biggrin.png

e5cd90eb61d04ee506b14ea7c2ad15d3.gif

There, the script works like a charm biggrin.png

Hey hey, I'm the customer here :^) Fk u, lol ok I'll try this. Thanks :) (if my client can load)...........

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild