CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Czar i own a few of your scripts this is a question about jmod work hours and hours to avoid botting you said 3am-12am est? did you actually mean 3am to 12pm est? because 3am-12am would leave like a 1-2hour window for botting.

also what would you say bot gear is? like I said i own a few of your scripts any anti ban tips would be greatly appreciated cause I got like 92range 24/7ing your range guild script idk how i think my account was highly favored but now I am trying to be cautious with my other accouts.

• Like 1

If ESC mode isn't detected, it means that you have most likely set some custom hotkeys, just reset the hotkeys in the hotkey interface (the interface where you can toggle the esc mode on or off) there should be a 'Reset to defaults' button, just click it and the script will detect it easily ^^ :)

As for banrate, it's 9am-5pm in GMT time, but if you overbot you can still set off flags for botting, as for bot gear, try to shy away from max range gear despite being good for exp, there can be a tradeoff. The general rule is never bot more than 3-4 hours in a single bot session, even a 20-30 minute break is fine, but don't continuously bot for more than 3-4 hours ;)

Avoid using GE straight after botting (GE is monitored heavily), reply to in-game chat if applicable, do something legit in-between bot tasks (if you truly want to stay under the radar) and it should be all good. 

thanks for the feedback all ;)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

My RG seems to be working fair and square, the only issue I have is it keeps getting plastered by these guards every 4-6 hrs but I'm dealing with it. The only thing I should inform y'all on is the woodcutter deal.

I tried her perfect woodcutter last year on my old osbot account which got banned on forums, (long story) it was fantastic until I got around 586m osgp  chopin yews and got banned right after :(( that's when I almost had a heart attack. I had to go on antidepressants for part of this semester. Because what I intended to do with em is make crossbow stocks and cut a deal on rune limbs because I had another account fletch botting. He was banned the same time because it was on the same ip.

What I should have done was switch worlds occassionally on it because I launched for almost 26+ days straight. My plan stan was to make osgp and sell osgp. It wasn't smooth sailing.

But her rock crabs is smooth sailing. Range guild is smooth sailing. Thieve you need to hop worlds every now and then. I have not tried the experiments yet.

• Like 1

thank you for the feedback, really appreciate it :)

For range guild, you gotta hide the npc attack option so that it will never attack guards and get into combat, it's a really nice workaround :D I even included it in the front page of this thread ^^ :p

As for woodcutter sad to hear about the ban :( 600m is alot of money, why did you bot on an account with 600m man :/ the best strategy for botting higher banrate skills or moneymaking skills is to have a mule and separate goldfarmers, and transfer money constantly, you can make so much money from it. In fact, you can rebuild that 600m in less than 2 weeks if you do it right

Czar i swear to god i used your script from 34-81 range and i stopped a day ago, i started it back up and it still isnt working.

6ede60e9de6bd462ff5fa0600f82dd89.png]]56bb1292d1cfe03d31b95603d26dc9df.png

I got gp, bronze arrows, i pulled it all the way to the left on zoom option. Im right by the ranger. I refreshed my client so much times, I deleted my oldschool files and what not. I have no idea to why its saying no esc mode. I used to use this script fine not 1 day ago.

• Like 1

Alright then set mouse zoom to default, you can still use the script without esc mode, but you need to set mouse zoom to default (just right click it)

I added an alternative mode just in case esc mode doesn't get detected somehow

First setup the mouse zoom:

915d8bce5c8bac150f972f749ce01ed7.gif

then the result should be:

1abe02c39fa450c96d0174564c75fa32.gif

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Czar I just died somehow haha, using this script
I've recently come back to botting and I had botted it overnight and no worries

Then today been botting for about 1.5 hours and I had it minimised, went and checked it and I was in lumbridge (dead) 
Ran back and my stuff was outside the ticket merchant area
Heres the error that it spat out, until I ended the script, hope this helps
http://pastebin.com/raw/BRaVvwyi

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild