CzarRangingGuild

Czar

How many hours a day did you bot? And for how long if you're not trolling, brotha.

Took a break from RS for over 2 months.  Came back, used the script, perma banned overnight.  Made a new account, botted for 8  hours, banned again..

#ripRangeGuild - Worst idea to do for botting range right now guys!!!!! There needs to be another way released!

awesome script, been using it for 78h straight right now, i will post a proggy when i reach 150H+. 

Edit: NOOOOO system uppdate in 10 min!!, i hope i can start botting again without restarting bot. will take print of 82H proggy otherwise .

Edit2: well fuck. here is what i got so far https://gyazo.com/30c369d1c898721606db96c1091df75b

gonna go for another straight 160 hours. #noban pls

Edited by banankebab
  • Like 1

That is really unlucky man, there's a 100hr proggy and you got banned in 8hrs, either you didn't bot smart or you got super unlucky. Try to position your bot hours in non-uk working hours to stay under the radar, that's like the first thing you should do when botting ^^ biggrin.png

i think its not that, those proggies are old, we live in a new age :D i used this godly made script few months ago to get 93 and 88 range, now i get banned for using this for 4 hours, and when i acquired that 93 range, i botted NO smart :b

@banana 81 hours progress report ohmy.png added to main thread, gratz man, this is the kind of botting that is impressive

@Sasaeel Well the post right above you just got 81 hour proggy, so the proggies are pretty backed up ^^ tongue.png

Here is the 81 hour proggy just in case anybody missed it

30c369d1c898721606db96c1091df75b.png

some ppl are lucky, me never lucky XD

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild