CzarRangingGuild

Czar

just bought this at 48 range with robin tunic rangers im gettin 13k ph? done everything it says to do

u shouldnt use that tunic just cos of bans... jagex been giving perm bans lately for first timers too. But that 13k xp/hour is kinda low

I am getting 28k atm at rangeguild with 40 range

Edited by sasaeel

Hey, Czar. I asked for a trial a couple of days ago and it never showed up.

Do you think you can hook me up w/ another 24 hour?

You can even check that I never used it.

I purchased your Fishing script and was seeing if this was worth the buy as well.

https://gyazo.com/94fe9af8adf9ebcd3bd4c07ec250ccbd

^ Proof that I'm not a leecher.

Thanks in advance, Czar. 

• Like 1

Done good luck on trial ;D

As for bans, you gotta pay attention to your bots man, of course you will get banned if you don't bot correctly, here are a few tips, mostly used by the users who achieved 50+ hours in 1 go (without bans) using this bot:

- delete jagexcache if you get banned

- logout during livestreams

- don't bot immediately after an RS update

- reply to in-game chat

- use reasonable breaks, (4:1 ratio is fine)

- don't have bot gear, have some personalized items like gold cape or something

- bot during UK non-work hours to stay under the radar <<< important!

For avoiding bans, the bot does as much as possible - aside from that, the rest is on you; if you fail to bot carefully, you will get banned no matter which bot. If you pay attention to botting and bot smart, you will never get banned smile.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

Careful with the pre-easter ban wave, try to position your botting hours from non-uk work hours to stay off the radar.

Once easter holidays kick in, that is like a ticket to botting heaven, good luck all wink.png

Also, 24k/hr is NOT good xp, you must be doing something wrong, I've only ever had sub-30k xp when I entered the range guild with 33 range + range pot and no good range bonus lmao, check out the instructions on the main thread tongue.png The average xp starts from 30-35k/hr

Yo, I honestly don't think I can be doing something wrong tbh.

The script is working perfectly and I'm sure it's going as fast it can with me counting ticks and whatnot. 

As soon as the window comes up telling me how I did/the score I received, it immediately exits out with the ESC feature. It's so fast I can't even read the whole screen even if I wanted to, lol.

The thing is, you said that you only received sub par 30K when you had 33 Range and a Range Pot. This means you don't even have Green D Hide.

At the moment, I'm 40 Range with Snakeskin boots, hat, green d hide body, chaps, and vambraces. I have a glory on along w/ a combat bracelet. No ring, etc.

I'm almost more than certain I have 93+ Range bonus. (Don't want to stop the bot but it's for sure in the 90s.) 

If you're able to get sub 30K w/ no Range bonus, how the fuck am I only getting 29K with the Range bonus I have?

Am I doing something wrong?

Not angry at you, just trying out the trial and want an explanation before I buy the script. No passive-aggressiveness or anything like that.

Thank you in advance, Czar. :)

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild