Advanced Warfare opinions?

Kyle

it has a closer look like bo2 but way diff tbh, dont like the jumping stuff as of right now, is there league play?

I don't think they've announced what their 'competitive' playlist is yet.

By the looks of it, since Sledgehammer has taken a lot from Activisions, good game, I'd assume it's going to be almost a mirror copy of League from bo2.

Or at least, one can hope.

OT: I'm quite excited for it as I've been neglecting my Xbox since a month into Ghosts, and I ended up quitting.

Ghosts kind of ruined the CoD franchise to me(not saying that the franchise isn't already ruined.) but of all the CoD's I have played, it's at the bottom for me. 

it is very different, but i watched commentaries(Drift0r) and he said it is that you die very quickly, just like ghosts, sure, you can jump around and shit so its hard to hit eachother but i still won't get it cuz you die so freakin quickly

#BO2FOREVER

last good cod... ;( rip

Edited by The Hero of Time

I'm super excited for this upcoming CoD. Before there wasn't much room for improvement.

Skillsets to work on in Previous call of Duties

• Gun handles - Using ADS while adjusting for recoil and distance according to your weapon and variants 
  • Positioning - Be where you need to be, when you need to be there.

A lot of times this result in Corner camping objectives, and theres not much room for counterplay.

Now you have all these abilities and dashes to use to completely out smart or move your enemies.  Although the resemblance to regular call of duty will be far away, the level of skill cap is going to raise exceedingly, while opening an abundant amount of new play styles. 

It looks really nice and has a lot of potential. Everyone can agree with me that its defiently a step forward from Ghosts

Ghosts was total crap, that wasn't a call of duty game, at least not for PC, i thought wtf is this crap then i heard commentators say its impossible to play on pc... and fk yes it was -.- GG  €60 ( yea i didnt buy a cheap steamkey back then)