iOS 8.

RoomScape

ewww

Why would you even want to have an iPhone?

people only buy it to show off, they dont care that it is a piece of crap, its the same as people buying a watch that is 1000's of dollars, you know a golden one or something, 99% showoff, 1% functionality

BUT

When i see someone with an iphone i don't think, cool he's rich or something, nope i think: lol, what a retard

Sucks, phone is slower and buggy.

who cares? iphone is all about showoff anyway, i dont get it, why are you complaining? i you want a fast phone and a good one get android 

Edited by The Hero of Time

I had the beta on my 5s before I switched to my s5, and there was hardly any difference between ios 7 and ios 8.

Dealing with the bugs for a month wasn't worth it, since hardly anything changed

It isn't supposed to be a big complete rewrite of the iOS. Its just that a couple of new features were added.

ewww

people only buy it to show off, they dont care that it is a piece of crap, its the same as people buying a watch that is 1000's of dollars, you know a golden one or something, 99% showoff, 1% functionality

BUT

When i see someone with an iphone i don't think, cool he's rich or something, nope i think: lol, what a retard

who cares? iphone is all about showoff anyway, i dont get it, why are you complaining? i you want a fast phone and a good one get android

I sense some envy or something because you write these big replies on apple related threads and it's getting annoying.
  • Like 2

I sense some envy or something because you write these big replies on apple related threads and it's getting annoying

Envy.. really? i will NEVER envy iphone

The Hero of Time, on 18 Sept 2014 - 10:50 AM, said:snapback.png

ewww

people only buy it to show off, they dont care that it is a piece of crap, its the same as people buying a watch that is 1000's of dollars, you know a golden one or something, 99% showoff, 1% functionality

BUT

Edited by The Hero of Time

It isn't supposed to be a big complete rewrite of the iOS. Its just that a couple of new features were added.

I sense some envy or something because you write these big replies on apple related threads and it's getting annoying.

Well, I've had an iPhone since iPhone 3GS, so I've been around for awhile.

Each huge release was actually huge. iOS 8 is just a few tweaks, such a disappointment

Each huge release was actually huge. iOS 8 is just a few tweaks, such a disappointment

I know what you mean. This one just has a couple new features and that's it. It's lame but meh.

The 6 Plus fits nicely in my hand and isn't big at all so Ill get that one... When they're in stock. :|

This release was actually their biggest yet. It includes an entirely new language (Swift) support and integrates their Metal API.