Youtubers

winnerowns

Its crazy how a bunch of 10 year old kids can make a guy rich as hell

That just isnt right

It would be so awesome to have like 250k+subs and you can just upload a bunch of shit videos that take little to no effort to make and you know people are going to watch them anyway. Free $100 per vid whenever you want

• Like 1

Its crazy how a bunch of 10 year old kids can make a guy rich as hell

That just isnt right

It would be so awesome to have like 250k+subs and you can just upload a bunch of shit videos that take little to no effort to make and you know people are going to watch them anyway. Free $100 per vid whenever you want

lol it's actually not that much, you gotta be partnered with Youtube or a network. I did it last year, it was a one year deal with RPM, the child of Maker Studios, major company bro, look them up. They partnered Pewdiepie and RaywilliamJohnson. So i did the one year deal, my earnings per 1000 views were fluctuating, i was earning between 3 - 10$ per 1000 views. Currently i am a free agent and have been since May 13, 2014 and i haven't posted shit since then. I earned some good cash, got myself around 5 k followers, and i feel good about it. Around 500 k views in total since i started in March 2013. 

Here's a good tip. If you want to attract the majority followers, you have to be VERY childish and immature. Yes, like Pewdiepie, there's a reason he's the #1 guy on Youtube. Majority of his followers are like 9-12 years old, act like their age and you'll be getting money. However it's really embarrassing and i would never do it even if the money was good, which it is. The dude earns millions per vid. So yeah.

Edited by Mustikurupt

lol it's actually not that much, you gotta be partnered with Youtube or a network. I did it last year, it was a one year deal with RPM, the child of Maker Studios, major company bro, look them up. They partnered Pewdiepie and RaywilliamJohnson. So i did the one year deal, my earnings per 1000 views were fluctuating, i was earning between 3 - 10$ per 1000 views. Currently i am a free agent and have been since May 13, 2014 and i haven't posted shit since then. I earned some good cash, got myself around 5 k followers, and i feel good about it. Around 500 k views in total since i started in March 2013. 

Here's a good tip. If you want to attract the majority followers, you have to be VERY childish and immature. Yes, like Pewdiepie, there's a reason he's the #1 guy on Youtube. Majority of his followers are like 9-12 years old, act like their age and you'll be getting money. However it's really embarrassing and i would never do it even if the money was good, which it is. The dude earns millions per vid. So yeah.

Millions a vid? Heard it was like $40k max lol

I used to make a shit load of black ops commentaries and had about 750 subs like 3 years ago. That youtube account got banned tho for 3 counts of copyright. Some douchebag on xbox was out to get me lmao

Its crazy how a bunch of 16 year olds can make a guy rich

that just isnt right

It would be so awesome to be able to code little effort scripts and programs which will be bought by lazy and dumb people.

Free 7.99$ a month / noob

Shots fired

Anyone in specific? or would that be flaming lol

It's called being smart. Mark Zuckerberg is a billionaire and anyone with a slight amount of PHP knowledge could make Facebook.

And a insane amount of luck

Who put you in a bad mood?

If you must know I ruined my 100 average today with a 80 on a hw :'(

Edited by winnerowns

that just isnt right

It would be so awesome to be able to code little effort scripts and programs which will be bought by lazy and dumb people.

Funny, but Java actually requires effort too learn. 

Acting like a tool just comes naturally to people, all they needed to do was film it.

that just isnt right

I'm pretty sure that most scriptwriters make less than 150$/month from OSBot nowadays.

Would take hell of a lot of months to get rich with an income like that ;) 

Millions a vid? Heard it was like $40k max lol

I used to make a shit load of black ops commentaries and had about 750 subs like 3 years ago. That youtube account got banned tho for 3 counts of copyright. Some douchebag on xbox was out to get me lmao

Shots fired

Anyone in specific? or would that be flaming lol

And a insane amount of luck

If you must know I ruined my 100 average today with a 80 on a hw :'(

I meant which youtuber got you worked up over this.