I'm so tired of people abusing the VIP/Sponsor statuses!

Led Zeppelin

The thing that makes people think that sponsor/vip makes them more trusted is because.. Well if someone buys vip/sponsor that means that they have spent money. And if they scam, they will get banned. So they would be wasting money. So why waste money..

In the long run, it's profitable. Spend 10$, scam a 50$+ trade, go buy VIP again on a new account & scam again.

I put trusted on top of my MM thread because most people trust me :P, I don't have the highest feedback or post count, but I always help around the community when I can :D

I agree with what you're saying but I think if somebody has spent $60 on supporting the site as opposed to somebody with 20 posts and registered on the day, the person who paid is the one I'd go with, that's not to say none VIP's/Sponsors aren't to be trusted though.

Vip doesn't make you trusted at all, sponsor a little bit if you're trading under 30 bucks.

this supports my side more than $60 is nothing, if they can scam 30m or 40m or more every time...

This made no sense whatsoever, "Just supporting the site" but who would pay 60$ to scam 65$ its not worth it

this is true but people could rage quit just like @LupeKid and scam someone. 

I put trusted on top of my MM thread because most people trust me tongue.png, I don't have the highest feedback or post count, but I always help around the community when I can biggrin.png

I agree with what you're saying but I think if somebody has spent $60 on supporting the site as opposed to somebody with 20 posts and registered on the day, the person who paid is the one I'd go with, that's not to say none VIP's/Sponsors aren't to be trusted though.

and yes Josh @Catastrophe but you know how to gain the trust of people and have since done so. i'm just saying that VIP and Sponsor does NOT = TRUSTWORTHY  right off the bat.

but also look at stuff like signature, post count, time joined. this would also help to avoid being scammed by people with VIP.

this is what i am talking about: 

bought sponsor after the drama

cbd4620f6e7bfeebd2bbd52b9fe6351b.png

I personally don't trust people who are sponsor/VIP more than a usual user. Then again i don't really trust people who have alot of feedback.

I judge people myself, basing it on their interactions with the forum and with myself you can kind of work out who is trust worthy and who isn't.

Some people need to apply a bit of logic and not do massive trades for 10m+ all at once unless you have money to burn.

Guest Falixus

Indeed.

However, people have always been gullible and believed that a Sponsor or VIP is more trustworthy; on almost all sites.