Does anyone remember 5UCK?

Mustikurupt

Yes

Yep.

Well you can't argue with the fact that he was an amazing mod and there was a conspiracy to have him removed. His scripts were untouchable and regardless if he put a keylogger in his scripts, he was a decent guy and wasn't gonna harm OSbot in any shape or form. 

Edited by Mustikurupt

He was a good guy, just got a little stupid, which we all have done before. I wouldn't mind him being back if he didn't cost us 1,000's of dollars. If he refunds 3,000 dollars he can come back.

Was it local or sdn scripts? If it was sdn then it should have been caught before it was pushed to users.

edit btw where can i apply for veteran considering i joined before you biggrin.png

edit 2 i found the thread and posted

Edited by Jack
  • Like 1

Was it local or sdn scripts? If it was sdn then it should have been caught before it was pushed to users.

edit btw where can i apply for veteran considering i joined before you biggrin.png

edit 2 i found the thread and posted

SDN if I remember correctly he was a mod and was extremely trusted so they didn't check his scripts when he updated them