Giving away free stuff

Sky

Hello Community happy.png

Ever since I joined OSBot In late December of last year, no matter what I've done, I've had my OSBot Chatbox open. It's even my top most visited page according to my Chrome when I need to open a new tab. Most of my E-friends, I've met here. Lot's of funny memories and conversations go on in there, or at least did. The chatbox has been on a slow road to death, I've even had for my homepage for a little while, and you simply just can't abandon your home. Some I'm gonna be looking for new roommates. And I'll even be giving some of you a little home coming gift. Plus I wanna break in wink.png

These gifts can range from 

• 1M 07
  • Bond
  • VIP
  • Graphics made personally by me.
  • Sponsor
  • + More

For anything, follow the following happy.png :

• Be active in the chatbox
  • Help around
  • Follow the standard rules of the chatbox along with the global.
  • (Optional) If your reward allows you to change your member title, let me know if I can add Gifted by Asuna at the end of it happy.png
  • Don't ask me for stuff (This is also against rules in general)

If you worried that timezones are going to be a problem and I won't notice you, don't worry, I on like 20 hours a day. Confirmed by @Arctic tongue.png And If somehow you manage to find a way to void me in my 4 hours, I have unbiased scouts on the lookout for me.

The chatbox can be found by clicking "Chat Box" in the navigation bar at the top. Or click here 

Rewarded Members

ClYgCA5.png

YVmtpKx.png

2. @Acerd

W9W6PAI.png

p2HWDwB.png

• Like 3

That's why you have to

follow the rules

c:

i was, i was posting upside down text and maldy banned me for "spamming" which i obviously wasn't, then he told me to appeal so i did and he didnt even respond 

/logic

˙‾˙ ʇᴉɥsllnq ƃuᴉʞɔnℲ

You buy gift cards from walmart, i've done it numerous times.

@hero, appeal stop being a cry baby.

appeal? i did wtf? ooooh... u didnt even read it? ¬_¬

Edited by The Hero of Time